ACTE Education / acte education reviews

4 chennai, India Review updated:

Dae thaevidiya paiya vinay (acte owner for fraud acte education) panam sambarika 1000 vali iruku da un pondatiya kooti koduthu panam sambari da, ila un veetla irukura ella ladies ah un center ku vara students ku kootikoduthu kasu sambari da. engala madiri students ku placement panni tharan nu solli yemathadha. enga pavam una summa vidadhu.

Acte education velachery is the no:1 fraud cheating institute located in velachery chennai. they are cheating students in the name of placement I also got cheated I lost 20000 rs. beware of these scammers.
The worst training center.

ACTE Education

Ma
Dec 31, 2017

Comments

• Bh
      8th of Jan, 2018

Hey venkatesh, I did my course in ACTE. During the course I received many placement drives. Since I was not aware of some topics I attended the placement after I completed my training. Now I got placed in a reputed company. So, I will not agree with your point of view. When I consulted with other institutes the syllabus and the placement is good in ACTE and also the fee is affordable for their syllabus. Undertake the course at ACTE thoroughly and you will know the real output once u complete your training.

• Ge
      20th of Jan, 2018

Guys dont trust on positive reviews written by own acte management, all the positive reviews are written by acte management only. this is one of the worst institute, I did java course there, no proper trainers. they dont know the meaning of placement at all, you will definitely get a nice flower on your ear if u ask for placement. these [censor] are money looters, looting money from students, the above positive reply was written by bhaskar akhila is from acte manaement only, cheap beggers, dont join this institue. very soon these people will go to jail. best fraud training institute in chennai
    Acte is no.1 cheating, no.1 fraud, no.1 useless, no.1 money minded, no.1 fake reviews, no.1 false info center institute. nooooooooooooooooooo placementttttttttt... frauddd instituteeee...

• La
      11th of May, 2018

Hello this is laksmi. I had completed my java training course at ACTE, the course training was more flexible in convenient manner. My trainer had more knowledge in java. He was very good in Training me and every student. My trainer is from corporate. He guided me in every aspects to learn latest things in java and now I have up to date knowledge. So don’t believe in bad reviews, instead you can directly go to the institution to review the training, after that u will get the results automatically.Undertake the course at ACTE thoroughly and you will know the real output once u complete your training.I assure you will be able to code your own java code in short period of time through acte .

• Sh
      22nd of Aug, 2018

My Experience in ACTE was awesome and I learnt many things the quality of coaching provided by is really good it was so helpful for me for improving my Technical skills in Python as well as it helped in getting Confidence to work in an IT field.The mock sessions conducted helped a lot to perform well in Recruitment
    The trainers are really helpful and supportive they guided us and helped solving all the doubts.The materials provided is really very helpful to crack the interviews. As I am from Electronics background coding was a major problem. But now I am able to code few problems on my own. I would suggest my Juniors to join ACTE for getting placed in a good company.

• Sh
      22nd of Aug, 2018

ACTE is one of the best Institute for Java course which is located in Chennai and the training which they provide is very good and they make it easy to learn. They will clear all your doubts as soon as possible. Classes will be scheduled on time and trainers are very punctual .The way of teaching done here is exceptionally good, You would be a professional in the course you take up once you are done with it and also providing multiple interview opportunities so, Overall they will help you in cracking the interview and also shape your career. The environment here is also very good and you can enhance your practical skills and this is the best Institute where in you can spend money for their good teaching and cracking interviews.

• Se
      31st of Aug, 2018

My Experience in ACTE was awesome and I learnt many things the quality of coaching provided by is really good it was so helpful for me for improving my Technical skills in java as well as it helped in getting Confidence to work in an IT field.The mock sessions conducted helped a lot to perform well in Recruitment

Acte is awesome institute for JAVA.The way JAVA sir teach is easy to understand and easy learning, with good clarity about the subject knowledge along with practical examples.Earlier i was not good in langauage part i.e JAVA, bt after attending the class i become more confident about this.He provide proper guidelines for every problem if we have.In other words we can say that he is good trainer. All Presentations are very good.They helped me a lot in preparing resume and interview preparation.I would certainly recommend my colleagues to join ACTE.

It was informative, and it helped sharpen my skills and helped me acquire new skills. Thanks to my tutors and the effort, I have managed to gain more professional knowledge of the field.The course was a great way to revisit my teaching techniques and refresh on previous skills as well as learning new practices, meeting people in the same field and sharing knowledge, ideas and friendship. It was really great to observe the experienced teachers and fellow trainees alike to gain new ideas.It was great, ı have learned so many things and improved myself a lot. This increased my confidence. Although it was intense and sometimes very tiring, I enjoyed a lot. If you are looking out for the best Java Training institute in Chennai, try out ACTE who are providing live demo classes to the students and also most of them who are giving training are from top MNC and highly professional and experts in Java and other programming languages too. I assure you will be able to code your own java code in short period of time through acte .