ACTE Educationreviews

M

Dae thaevidiya paiya vinay (acte owner for fraud acte education) panam sambarika 1000 vali iruku da un pondatiya kooti koduthu panam sambari da, ila un veetla irukura ella ladies ah un center ku vara students ku kootikoduthu kasu sambari da. engala madiri students ku placement panni tharan nu solli yemathadha. enga pavam una summa vidadhu.

Acte education velachery is the no:1 fraud cheating institute located in velachery chennai. they are cheating students in the name of placement I also got cheated I lost 20000 rs. beware of these scammers.
The worst training center.

reviews

• Bh
    Bhaskar Akhila Jan 08, 2018

Hey venkatesh, I did my course in ACTE. During the course I received many placement drives. Since I was not aware of some topics I attended the placement after I completed my training. Now I got placed in a reputed company. So, I will not agree with your point of view. When I consulted with other institutes the syllabus and the placement is good in ACTE and also the fee is affordable for their syllabus. Undertake the course at ACTE thoroughly and you will know the real output once u complete your training.

@Bhaskar Akhila Evalo payment kuduthanga for this Comment Bhaskar

• Ge
    Geethamano Jan 20, 2018

Guys dont trust on positive reviews written by own acte management, all the positive reviews are written by acte management only. this is one of the worst institute, I did java course there, no proper trainers. they dont know the meaning of placement at all, you will definitely get a nice flower on your ear if u ask for placement. these [censor] are money looters, looting money from students, the above positive reply was written by bhaskar akhila is from acte manaement only, cheap beggers, dont join this institue. very soon these people will go to jail. best fraud training institute in chennai
    Acte is no.1 cheating, no.1 fraud, no.1 useless, no.1 money minded, no.1 fake reviews, no.1 false info center institute. nooooooooooooooooooo placementttttttttt... frauddd instituteeee...

susbib Sep 04, 2019

@Geethamano I had a great experience with ACTE. The faculty had vast knowledge of the subject. He had good knowledge of the topics and was able to express the same with necessary coordination. The training advisor was also very cooperative. Trainer’s knowledge and teaching methods were up to the mark. His expertise in the subject helped me in learning the course concepts extensively. .
    The course contents were quite informative and the trainer was also very knowledgeable. I want to thank the ACTE team. Good training which is helpful to know how to create models and analyze multi-load. The course was really interesting and the trainer was also very helpful. I hope the things I have learned during the course will benefit me professionally I will definitely recommend this academy to other learners

M#U#T#H#U - 008 Feb 25, 2020

@susbib @susbib - Thangal Evalo amount vaangi indha comment poteengal, please reply dear manamketta mayirandigal kootam

• La
    lakshmi rai May 11, 2018

Hello this is laksmi. I had completed my java training course at ACTE, the course training was more flexible in convenient manner. My trainer had more knowledge in java. He was very good in Training me and every student. My trainer is from corporate. He guided me in every aspects to learn latest things in java and now I have up to date knowledge. So don’t believe in bad reviews, instead you can directly go to the institution to review the training, after that u will get the results automatically.Undertake the course at ACTE thoroughly and you will know the real output once u complete your training.I assure you will be able to code your own java code in short period of time through acte .

M#U#T#H#U - 008 Feb 25, 2020

@lakshmi rai One day ku evalo payment vaangureenga @lakshmi rai - Please tell ill also try this route for earning some extra income.

shanthi natrajan Aug 22, 2018

The trainers are really helpful and supportive they guided us and helped solving all the doubts.The materials provided is really very helpful to crack the interviews. As I am from Electronics background coding was a major problem. But now I am able to code few problems on my own. I would suggest my Juniors to join ACTE for getting placed in a good company.

M#U#T#H#U - 008 Feb 25, 2020

@shanthi natrajan Have they payed you any amount for this review writing competetion ????

shanthi natrajan Aug 22, 2018

ACTE is one of the best Institute for Java course which is located in Chennai and the training which they provide is very good and they make it easy to learn. They will clear all your doubts as soon as possible. Classes will be scheduled on time and trainers are very punctual .The way of teaching done here is exceptionally good, You would be a professional in the course you take up once you are done with it and also providing multiple interview opportunities so, Overall they will help you in cracking the interview and also shape your career. The environment here is also very good and you can enhance your practical skills and this is the best Institute where in you can spend money for their good teaching and cracking interviews.

M#U#T#H#U - 008 Feb 25, 2020

@shanthi natrajan this is bloody fucking lavda institute and @shanthi natrajan has been given some money to post this review here.

• Se
    Selva Ganesh Aug 31, 2018

My Experience in ACTE was awesome and I learnt many things the quality of coaching provided by is really good it was so helpful for me for improving my Technical skills in java as well as it helped in getting Confidence to work in an IT field.The mock sessions conducted helped a lot to perform well in Recruitment

Acte is awesome institute for JAVA.The way JAVA sir teach is easy to understand and easy learning, with good clarity about the subject knowledge along with practical examples.Earlier i was not good in langauage part i.e JAVA, bt after attending the class i become more confident about this.He provide proper guidelines for every problem if we have.In other words we can say that he is good trainer. All Presentations are very good.They helped me a lot in preparing resume and interview preparation.I would certainly recommend my colleagues to join ACTE.

It was informative, and it helped sharpen my skills and helped me acquire new skills. Thanks to my tutors and the effort, I have managed to gain more professional knowledge of the field.The course was a great way to revisit my teaching techniques and refresh on previous skills as well as learning new practices, meeting people in the same field and sharing knowledge, ideas and friendship. It was really great to observe the experienced teachers and fellow trainees alike to gain new ideas.It was great, ı have learned so many things and improved myself a lot. This increased my confidence. Although it was intense and sometimes very tiring, I enjoyed a lot. If you are looking out for the best Java Training institute in Chennai, try out ACTE who are providing live demo classes to the students and also most of them who are giving training are from top MNC and highly professional and experts in Java and other programming languages too. I assure you will be able to code your own java code in short period of time through acte .

• Mo
    mohommed yusuf khan Oct 01, 2018

Anna nagar-Worst Institute. No Trainer, No practical, no lab or training material provided . Fake reviews. Freshers or any one experienced do not go for this institute. They will take the fee and deliver nothing . I am suffering for 1months now and till now no training or proper class or practicals . If you trust the positive reviews then u will be cheated and suffer like me.I am going to take legal action on them.DO not pay money or join the institute

• Pa
    Payal ghosh Oct 28, 2018

I joined ACTE last month. I joined here for Selenium Testing course in ACTE velachery. The course was really useful. The Trainer is having very good knowledge. He trained us practically. I didn't have much knowledge in automation testing before. But now I got a very good knowledge of selenium testing. I would strongly recommend my friends here for selenium testing training here.

Mansi S Oct 28, 2018

ACTE a good place to learn for working experience, the faculties and the manager has good knowledge to interact with the learners, especially Tutor (D. K PANDIAN) a kind and calm person who teaches great, had a great learning learning times with him ... Currently I'm learning java course here my honest reviews about the institute... Check the ACTE website for more updates and courses details... Thanks

Sujithsebastianp Nov 04, 2018

This ACTE is full of fraud n outsourced people. No proper communication or verbal behaviours for any queries. Totally disappointed with ACTE. I lost my money. Parents and students pls be aware. Go to any good center's. Do not pay n enrolled anywhere specially in acte.

• Al
    Albina Eremeeva Jul 01, 2019

I have not even started the course and the institution went into liquidation. They still charged me $19K in VET fees connected to my TAX

My name is Albina Drannikov. My mobile is 040940549

MY TFN is 370 553 955

I have contacted numerous places and no one is able to help me.

Rathiesh Raja Aug 12, 2019

ACTE Fraudulent Training Institute: Don’t believe this training institute, I am sure all the good reviews here are fake. They get the whole money for the training from the students, saying that we need to pay the trainer after then we shall allot the batch. But they don’t and they cheat us. Bunch of liars from the bottom to the top in this institute, I meant all the branches of ACTE.

Students: After you pay the full amount, they will not respond you back. They will conduct couple of days training and after that you need to beg them to conduct the training by walking in to their branches but still the training will not be conducted.

Trainers: Beware of this institute people, don’t join you will not get paid for the classes you have taken.

• Sr
    sri222 Sep 03, 2019

JaNa8475 Sep 20, 2019

I had very bad experience with ACTE. I have started Microstrategy Training 3 months before.
    Since They keep changing the trainers, Still I did not complete the course. Whenever I am calling to representative, no one pick the call . They did not repay the fees. So Guys please do not trust this institute.

And Please Please do not trust positive reviews.

saranya123 Nov 23, 2019

I have completed my core and advanced java training at acte in chennai. I found the session too practical and it helped me to a lot to enhance my development skill set. Trainers at acte let you work on real-time scenarios, which are very useful to acquire deep knowledge on development platform. However, training sessions are very interactive yet personalized. Thanks to acte for the excellent support. Staff were friendly and helpful at all times, you will feel like home when you are there. Place is always clean and tid. A great place for learning java and to devolop a career... Especially freshers... Assured placement at good companies.. Good forum for freshers to devolop skill and get placements... Thanks to acte institute in velachery. Acte is an excellent institute for java in chennai. My brother suggested me to join here. I am happy with the training provided and placements.

Rajesh kanna 60 Nov 23, 2019

ACTE is a perfect platform where we can learn courses like Java and Testing, Java and Phyton and Java +Testing+Phyton. The way of teaching and Technology they are using is good . The faculty here gives us full support and they will help us until u succeed in your career. Finally Regarding placements there are many start-ups and MNC companies which they visit daily to the institute and recruite the candidates . The best training center, teaching is very good and I really learnt many things there.Overall it's a very good experience. Because of ACTE now am in a good organization. Thanks to ACTE☺️. Supporting faculties and teachers and friendly environment.. Here they provide you an opportunity to strive and help you grow as an artist.It definitely helped me. Best place to study web designing course. Trainer here is best in web designing.

• Sn
    Sngh Nov 24, 2019

I did my sccm course in Tambaram worst ever center in Tambaram poor management

Still they have not installed Sccm in my laptop they are saying that they will install

I have already waited for 1 month they keep on saying the same thing very poor managemnet

• Ni
    Nisha Roshan Nov 24, 2019

I would highly recommend acte institute for Learning any IT Courses. I learnt Web Development and Data Science from there, they gave me lots of Project for practice. They totally give us a Practical Knowledge. So I gained more confidence in this field. Good Learning experience. If you really looking to get into programming or development I highly recommend to join acte institute . Best classes for learning programming software. Easy to way for learning...nice teacher to teach code language..and so kind to teach of you! Amazing experience! Very Good environment to get practical Knowledge and hands on live projects.

Saran Raj Nov 25, 2019

Supporting faculties and teachers and friendly environment.Here they provide you an opportunity to get Knowledge about AWS. It definitely helped me. Class are very good, faculty are very friendly.qulity teaching is international level.I came from gujarat to learn Amazon Web Services (AWS) in ACTE Institute. Trainer has good knowledge and experience in Amazon Web Services.Amazon Web Services Material Management course is very useful for interviews.He explains the topics and covers lot of interview questions.I strongly recommend to take this course.I am working in USA from last 6 years in top MNCs in Product Development.I am preparing for google and amazon now.So I start taking these classes which helped me a lot.

• So
    Sowmiya R Nov 25, 2019

Good explanation and useful information for driving a good test framework in ACTE. To continue developing automation test technology, you can create another course in term of screenplay pattern which is also applied to automation now a days. Indepth explanation.Finding it useful. I see this course to be one stop solution to selenium, appium, frameworks, DB testing .No other course provides this sort of patient explanation. Would like to appreciate the instructor's passion towards teaching the concepts under 1 course. Reason for saying so is, many commercial people would split this course length into 5 to 6 parts and make money.Perfect and very detailed overview for Beginners like me to get an Overall idea about Selenium Automation and Software.

• Je
    Jesi Arockiam Nov 26, 2019

The course material was designed to cover from basic to advanced levels.One who is completed HTML & CSS can also start learning and can understand the concepts in java easily in ACTE Velachery. Being a non CS/IT student I thought it would be difficult to learn HTML & CSS course, but the teaching was good in ACTE and it gave the confidence to clear all the rounds in the interview process.

This training course covers a very broad range of disciplines and the challenge was to get the grip of all these new elements quickly.That made the course a bit hard to achieve but of great fun, and it has proved a tremendous opportunity for me to develop my career in new areas.

• Ez
    Ezhilarasan M Nov 26, 2019

I enrolled for the Web Design & Development Master Program courses with ACTE.All I can say is that my experience has been wonderful! The Instructor(RAM) is very patient, and explains in a way that is easy to understand even to a layman.I would recommend ACTE at Velachery to any and everyone. Excellent training institute for Designing courses like photoshop, coreldraw & Indesign. I gained a lot from ACTE in real-time scenarios.The way he is approaching with real time project to a student is really appreciate and instant response to emails for doubts clarification is really nice. Support from front end staff is also good. I would recommend the Designing course to anyone interested to do in ACTE @ Velachery. I refer this institute if you choose your career as Designing I recommend this.

• Ar
    Aravindh Subbu Nov 26, 2019

ACTE is a good institute to build your carrier if your miss the training I mean your expected way or your dream goals is the better option to rebuild your carrier in IT. Priya is the best trainer for SAP FICO. I suggest this institute is best if your planning to build your carrier in SAP. She is helpful and conducts practice classes even when it's not part of the curriculum.Over all is good experience.I highly recommend. I can suggest as best training institute in Chennai Tambaram for SAP FICO Course.Thanks to managements. Practical sessions in class are the best as hands on experience actually helps you to gain confidence about the topic being taught.If you really wish to learn Fico, join This institute Thanks to ACTE:) Overall I had good experience.

• Pr
    Priyanka VP Nov 26, 2019

Hey guys I'm Priyanka VP i had joined this institute for learning Data Science & AI.I had a good experience with the faculty member and he made it easy to understand every topic.I can say that we can have practical experience while learning. Class are very good, faculty are very friendly.qulity teaching is international level. I came from gujarat to learn Data Science & AI in ACTE Institute. This is a really good place to start your Data Science & AI, where they emphasize on programming than on theory. You will surely leave this place with a confidence that you can write a program. Data Science & AI. There are well experienced trainers and explaining in an understandable way and also very friendly with us.good co-odination with ACTE institute in OMR. The institute gives us an fair idea on practically working on python programs with a variety of scenarios .

Anand Akshi Feb 09, 2020

ACTE is a good institute to build your carrier if your miss the training I mean your expected way or your dream goals is the better option to rebuild your carrier in IT. Priya is the best trainer for Python . I suggest this institute is best if your planning to build your carrier in SAP. She is helpful and conducts practice classes even when it's not part of the curriculum.Over all is good experience.I highly recommend. I can suggest as best training institute in Chennai Tambaram for Python Course.Thanks to managements. Practical sessions in class are the best as hands on experience actually helps you to gain confidence about the topic being taught.If you really wish to learn Python, join This institute Thanks to ACTE:)
    Overall I had good experience.

Anand Akshi Feb 09, 2020

Hey guys I'm Madhu i had joined this institute for learning Python.I had a good experience with the faculty member and he made it easy to understand every topic.I can say that we can have practical experience while learning. Class are very good, faculty are very friendly.qulity teaching is international level. I came from gujarat to learn Python in ACTE Institute. This is a really good place to start your Python, where they emphasize on programming than on theory. You will surely leave this place with a confidence that you can write a program. Data Science & AI. There are well experienced trainers and explaining in an understandable way and also very friendly with us.good co-odination with ACTE institute in OMR. The institute gives us an fair idea on practically working on python programs with a variety of scenarios .

surya akshaya Feb 09, 2020

If you really want to succeed in your career, I would suggest you ACTE. They were such an expertise people and guiding all in a good path. The trainers are friendly to move with and placements details will be given at every week end. Such a nice environment to learn.The queries that we have during practise session will be cleared by the trainers efficiently.I joined here for PHP course in ACTE velachery. The course was really helpful and the Trainer is having very good knowledge.More than theory classes we had practical sessions. I didn't have much knowledge in PHP before but now I got a very good knowledge of PHP. I would strongly recommend my friends here for PHP training .I joined here for Selenium Testing course in ACTE velachery. This is a one of the best institute in chennai.

• Ni
    Nisha karthik Feb 10, 2020

subha kaviya Feb 13, 2020

I enrolled for the Web Design & Development Master Program courses with ACTE . All I can say is that my experience has been wonderful! The Instructor(RAM) is very patient, and explains in a way that is easy to understand even to a layman.I would recommend ACTE at Velachery to any and everyone. Excellent training institute for Designing courses like photoshop, coreldraw & Indesign. I gained a lot from ACTE in real-time scenarios.The way he is approaching with real time project to a student is really appreciate and instant response to emails for doubts clarification is really nice. Support from front end staff is also good. I would recommend the Designing course to anyone interested to do in ACTE @ Velachery. I refer this institute if you choose your career as Designing I recommend this.

• La
    latchu AVR Feb 15, 2020

• Na
    Najiya Vinoth Feb 18, 2020

Hello this is Najiya. I had completed my java training course at ACTE, the course training was more flexible in convenient manner. My trainer had more knowledge in java. He was very good in Training me and every student. My trainer is from corporate. He guided me in every aspects to learn latest things in java and now I have up to date knowledge. So don’t believe in bad reviews, instead you can directly go to the institution to review the training, after that u will get the results automatically.Undertake the course at ACTE thoroughly and you will know the real output once u complete your training.I assure you will be able to code your own java code in short period of time through acte .

• Me
    Messiah Joshpine Feb 19, 2020

My Experience in ACTE was awesome and I learnt many things the quality of coaching provided by is really good it was so helpful for me for improving my Technical skills in Python as well as it helped in getting Confidence to work in an IT field.The mock sessions conducted helped a lot to perform well in Recruitment.

ramesh ravi Feb 20, 2020

• Gi
    Giri Dharan Feb 25, 2020

• Pr
    Praveena kutty Feb 26, 2020

Hey Praveena, I did my course in ACTE. During the course I received many placement drives. Since I was not aware of some topics I attended the placement after I completed my training. Now I got placed in a reputed company. So, I will not agree with your point of view. When I consulted with other institutes the syllabus and the placement is good in ACTE and also the fee is affordable for their syllabus. Undertake the course at ACTE thoroughly and you will know the real output once u complete your training.

• Ju
    Judih Dolin Feb 27, 2020

Hi friends I want to share the real experience with the ACTE. One of my cousin is very poor at technical skills. I always suggest him to join good institute to learn the concepts in real time which will be very useful and makes you to get a job. After a long search for the good institutes on the testing domain, he found the ACTE institute and joined that institute. He said that the administration was very good, they provide all the facilities for the persons
    who go their for the training. They helped him a lot in bringing out his talent. The staff was very good and explained the things in real time projects goes. They conducted several programs such as the technical quiz, mock interviews on the topics discussed. The institute had good tie ups with the best international companies. It showed many companies interviews for him. He was succeeded at all the companies interview held. He had chosen the best one and joined in that company.The learning experience was excellent and and the knowledge
    gained from that course met industry standards which helped him to clear the rounds with confidence. ACTE will definitely provide all the opportunity to get placed we should attend all the classes at last we will definitely get job. finally I would like to say thank to all the ACTE trainers, founder, cofounder.thanks to ACTE.Training and placements provided by ACTE is really good for a fresher.

• Na
    Nasim Senthil Feb 28, 2020

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices