Acs / ACS Sends Incorrect Reports to the Credit Bureau On Your Account
ACS will report you to the credit bureau when they are not supposed to!!!
I have never worked with anyone as horrible as ACS - if you ever get a loan with them pay it off or go with someone else. If you're a student, you may unknowingly accept an ACS loan. Every Rep I spoke with never had any idea of how to help or answer the most simple of questions.
They told me that you DON'T need to make payments while you are in school, but constantly send letters in the mail for ways to pay (invoices dated while you're in school). Over the summers they say you are required to make payments, but if you dont want to, all you have to do is send a form in once the next school year starts. Every year they'd send my "missed' payments between the school years to the CREDIT BUREAU without waiting for that paper. I called each year and they fixed it except for the summer before my last year. Now I have a 60 day late mark on my credit, and they wont fix this last summer!?! I HATE ACS. I hope someone gets rid of this company as they have horrible business practices.
More Acs Complaints & Reviews
- ACS-Education.com - Poor customer service and support 
- ACS Education - Awful lender 
- ACS-Education.com - DO NOT GIVE YOUR SSN 
- Acs - Payment error 
- Acs - Possible Class Action Lawsuit 
- Sajna Aiyappa of Xerox / Conduent Business Services (ACS) - dilip telang is sexually harassing hr. 
- Conduent Education Services / ACS Education - Student loans that were being discharged and acs's inability to work with me.
- ACS Education Services - Student loan balance forwarded without a balance payoff from former lender. 
- ACS (Affiliated Computer Systems) - Unlawful use of a social security number as a student loan identifier
- Acs - Provided with false information