Acs / Phishing Scam
I received a phone call from a friend of mine saying that somebody named "Mac" left a nasty voicemail for me saying that they are trying to get in contact with me because I'm committing fraud with a finance company. They said that I used her name as a reference and that's why they called her work number. The number to call back is [protected] and ask for "Mac". She said that it was from a guy with a really heavy accent and was hard to understand on the voicemail.
8 Nov 10--I called the phone number above and got a male with heavy accent. He asked for my name and phone number as reference. I asked him what ACS stood for twice and on the third time he gave me the full name. As he was trying to tell me what the "debt" was for I looked the name up on the internet. I then asked him if he was aware that this company has been flagged as a web/phishing scam and he said really quickly "this is done by people like you who don't want to pay your debts". So I humored him and asked what my debt was and with whom. Apparently back in February of 2010 I requested a payday loan from CashnetUSA in the amount of $300.00. So then I said "there should be a deposit in my account in February for the amount of $300.00?" and he said yes and then he started talking to someone else in the background. When I told him I was logging on to my bank account to verify the funds deposited HE HUNG UP! I am calling my bank and of course alerting the MILITARY community. DO NOT FALL PREY TO THEIR SCHEMES!!
More Acs Complaints & Reviews
- ACS-Education.com - Poor customer service and support 
- ACS Education - Awful lender 
- ACS-Education.com - DO NOT GIVE YOUR SSN 
- Acs - Payment error 
- Acs - Possible Class Action Lawsuit 
- Sajna Aiyappa of Xerox / Conduent Business Services (ACS) - dilip telang is sexually harassing hr. 
- Conduent Education Services / ACS Education - Student loans that were being discharged and acs's inability to work with me.
- ACS Education Services - Student loan balance forwarded without a balance payoff from former lender. 
- ACS (Affiliated Computer Systems) - Unlawful use of a social security number as a student loan identifier
- Acs - Provided with false information