Acer Extenza 4630Zvery poor customer service

I had bought an Acer laptop Extenza 4630Z in Mar. '09 and had registered it promptly. Soon after, I found the mouse/cursor jumping all over the place. So, I sought the help of Customer Support. Despite several attempts to complain online I was unable to get any response. I then tried to contact them on phone. The phone number I tried gave me another number. On ringing that number the lady did not want to know my Registration details and asked me for my complaint. When I told her about the mouse/cursor jumping problem she said I would have to pay for fixing the problem. Even though I told her that my Warranty was till Mar. 2010 she insisted that I would have to pay. I tried once again to seek the help of their online customer service and got them this time on 'Chat line'. When I wrote my problem on the chat line I got a reply asking me to send the laptop to them for resolving my problem. I did not send my laptop as I would have to do without it for such a small problem and spend money in shipping it. Later I was interested to know how to avail of their upgrade scheme to Widows 7 from my existing Windows Vista. As usual I got no answer from the Customer Service. I was so disgusted with their Customer Support that I made a complaint to their CEO to no avail. It is now 5 days since I wrote to their CEO & have not received a reply. I WOULD ADVISE ALL BUYERS TO STAY AWAY FROM ACER PRODUCTS.

Ar