Acer / crappy products

1 United States

Are you one of the millions having problems with ACER’s crappy products, total lack of customer service, failure to honor their warranty and unable to contact anyone at ACER that gives a crap? Well let me be of some help……..

If you live in the USA or have the ability to call the USA, call Jennifer at corporate customer care @ 254.298.4402. Not that she cares or will offer any help and maybe not even answer the phone, but you can leave a nasty message about you crappy product. Do it daily.

You can also FAX ACER in the USA at 408.533.4555 and send them a nasty letter. You can also post your complaint on ACER’s Face Book pages around the world to warn the rest of the world about their crappy products. You can also message people that have posted comments. We do hundreds daily. And if you happen to find someone that works for ACER anywhere in the world, PLEASE respond back to me at Lennys.ok@hotmail.com so I can add them to the list.

I found Dirk Brits, Ernie Weng, Veera Kumar & Aung Thura on Face Book. They work for ACER. Message them and them and tell them how you feel? How you REALLY feel? Then this list below, I emailed and didn’t get it back, so I think they are real? However, I had a list 3 times this long that ACER has changed so you cannot contact them.

You can also contact retail chain stores in you country, electronic distributors and ACER vendors that ACER does not honor their warranty, so he consumer bring their product back to the store for a refund, making ACE’s problem, the stores problem.

Gregg_Prendergast@acer.com

Lenny_Pollak@acer.com

Joe_Castillo@acer.com

Richard_Black@acer.com

ming_wang@acer.com

mark_hill@acer.com

Terry_Tomecek@acer.com

If you live in the USA and have a faulty product, I am suing ACER and can add yours. Just email me all your data, name, email, product serial number, amount and where you bought it, etc. Actually, you can also do the same in small claims court. It’s cheap and simple and if we do a team effort, almost guarantees a win. And lawyers aren’t allowed in small claims so ACER has to show.

Ka