Ace Hardwaredo not do business with this crooked company!!!

Ace claims they have products in stock. When you order stuff it will just say 'located in stock' on your update sheet. They don't have the goods and will not let you cancel the order when they can't ship. After 3 days of poor service from their Customer Service division and refusing to cancel my order they finally admit it's 'back ordered.'

Supposedly the item is shipped now, but I only got any action after I flied charges with the FTC.

Do not do business with this crooked company!!!

Comments

• Mp
      Jan 04, 2012
    Ace Hardware - Restaurant Gift Certificate
    M P Equipment Company
    Bellingham Blvd.
    Fishers
    Indiana
    Phone: [protected]

I received a $50 gift card from Ace Hardware/Scotts but was unable to redeem it for a gift certificate as per the instructions

• Bu
      Jun 03, 2012
    Ace Hardware - Coupon
    Ace Hardware

If you email Customer Service and tell them your complaints they will give u coupons and gift card and be able to help you!! they were super nice and helped me!! yeah!!

submit you complaint by clicking this link

• Ro
      May 11, 2015

I live in Rupert w. v. the Rainelle w. v. store is eight miles away I went down there bought gray primer rust stop. It was thirty bucks took home tried to use . It was like water would not stick had bad streaks could not use . I called figured I bought throw away call done deal. When I talked to a guy at store he sad had trouble with it just bring back they would give money back or exchange no big deal. When I got to store lady told me we can not sell it we not take back. She did not ask not one question as to why or anything about it. so JERRY OSBORNE feels his people are doing a good job sorry your store will not last in the shape you have it in now. No wonder Rainelle is nothing but vacant lots.