Account Assure / rip off consumers without merit

1 PO Box 34888Omaha, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-395-7152

I cannot stand bad customer service. This company has no tact and their supervisors lack service skills.
I have had my Victoria Secrets account for over 10 years. I have just cancelled. This Account Assure charged me $3.99 over a service I did not subscribe for nor requested to join.

When I received my bill, I called them to let them know I was not going to pay for something I had not subscribed to. Their answer was "you must have because that's the only way we would have charged you. I tried to tell them I had not done it but they wouldn't listen. I requested a credit and told them an investigation needed to be done. They told me "THEY WOULD CREDIT ONLY IF I DID NOT OPEN AN INVESTIGATION". I told them NO, I would want an investigation as they had charged my VS account w/out consent. Rude customer service comments were uncalled for.

I cancelled my VS account when I called them and they said "they will investigate and if they do not have the recording they will issue a credit". THAT WAS NOT MY POINT!

Yes, I did receive 2 months later a letter where they said "as a customer courtesy they would issue me a refund" BULL! This company had to issue me a credit because I HAD NOT ORDERED THEIR USELESS SERVICES!

When I asked for a supervisor, her comments were "I do not understand what else you want, they are issuing you credit". Idiots with a name tag is what I consider them and it is a shame that they can get away with this behavior. Useless spineless and I will let everyone know that they do not care, they simply feel that returning the fees THEY STOLE to begin with is enough. Not to me.

Comments

• Je
      22nd of Jul, 2012

This company is like a bad nightmare. I can not get rid of them!! They call, I say no way. About 2 bills later there they are. I call get placed on hold till the system hangs up on me. Then I contact my credit card that put me in harms way of this fraudulant vender and they say it is not us and to contact that vender. Meanwhile, I watch myself being riped off!!!

• Ga
      29th of Jun, 2013

If you received that charge on your bill, you agreed to enroll for account assure. You heard "25$ gift card" and toned out the rest of the offer. It's your fault, idiot.

• El
      11th of Jan, 2016

There is a lawsuit being paid because of deceptive practices with this service. you should be able to find out if your CC company is involved. https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/press/2015/pr15073.html

• Sc
      14th of Jan, 2016

So can ANYONE tell me if they ever did receive a gift card when they signed up for this crap? Sounds like an outright lie to me.

• De
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Account Assure - account assure
    Milton
    Florida

I never authorized this billing on my Victoria Secret card. They should be shut down. The amounts are never the same and sometimes it was twice a month. This needs to be credited back to my card! I have cancelled multiple times and again this month.

• Ph
      19th of Sep, 2018

July 2018 I called Victoria Secret to find out what is 9.99 charges every month and it was account assure ok so I called they then explained to me the advantage of having this service etc . So I told the repersntive I've been disabled for over a year and he explained that they will pay your minimum payment for up to 6months, I'm thinking that could be so much help since I've been out work. Come to find out they only paid 3 months of payment but I've been paying this account assure for over 2yrs go figure I also had to pay this benefit request form that had to be filled out by my doctor this is actually a RIP off for you to pay years and only get 3 months of pay BS I canceled this service.