Access WirelesscoolPad 3300A phone

On Wednesday, Nov. 25 2015 I returned a Cool Pad 3300 A phone.This phone started freezing up at the logo. So I returned the phone to the I Wireless Warehouse. However, I have not received my phone back and when I tried to contact Access Wireless I was put on hold for what seemed like a lifetime. How did these people ever get a contract with the government or was their poor customer service/support the reason they received a government contract?

Mi
Dec 04, 2015

Comments

• Te
      Feb 16, 2017

I too have had so much trouble with with my phone I have too return it and it still does the same thing it was cut off now it it cut back on and yet I can not take advanatage of social media it doesn't download in a timely manner it sucks it freezes it cuts on and off and then when I call for help there is a busy signal and a request for application.. no customer or anyone to come on the phone...this is terrible and you need to be ashamesdto come to work to not help the customers

• Ha
      May 15, 2017

how do you block a phone number from texting or calling you from this phone

• Fr
      Jun 07, 2017

I returned my phone because it was not working. Now I would like to get another one what is your phone number and why I am I still listed as a customer. I do not have a phone????

• De
      Aug 16, 2017

The only reason I am not with accessories now is i have no way of getting to Kroger to get a phone card.