Access-A-Ride / always late, never strap client in
I am a home health aide for an elderly client who has approxiamately five-eight apptointments per week.My client is always left on the curb waiting for acces-a-ride for an hour or more.Then when the driver eventually gets there he is always rude and impatient, on a number of occasions my patient wasn't strapped in and fell, on another instance I got up to strap in my client and was verbally assaulted, this is difficult enough as it leads to late or many times cancellations of crucial appointments.Now my biggesst fear is that when it begans to get colder my patient may be placed in a really high risk situation!
Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.
Sincerely, Solomon Israel #347-235=1376
More Access-A-Ride Complaints & Reviews
- Access-A-Ride - poor service 
- Access-A-Ride - rude 
- Mta/access-a-ride - paratransit services 
- Access-A-Ride - their fairly new useless black taxi service. 
- Access-A-Ride - driver over an hour late 
- Access-A-Ride - ride not showing up but list me as a no show
- Access-A-Ride - it took 3 hours to get me home with access-a-ride.
- Access-A-Ride - curb taxi
- Access-A-Ride - 11/15/18 no show/taxi reimbursement 
- Access-A-Ride - showing up late