Acceller-digital Landingrebate

Comcast triple play offer..I sent in a completed form as requested, with a copy of my order confirmation and my first 2 comcast bills that were paid...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Miami, FLI am still receiving Comcast services.. My order date was May 2, 2010 and my conf.# is [protected]. Today is Feb 7, 2010 and I am yet to receive my rebate. The promise was that it would take 12-16 weeks.

Comments

• Wo
      Feb 25, 2011

After I did not receive my amazon.com gift card within the 12-16 week period after sending in my completed rebate submission, I went online to find contact information for Digital Landing to check on the status of my rebate. In doing so, I found that a lot of people are not receiving their amazon.com gift cards after completing and sending in the rebate and I also came across some really good information that helped me get my gift card. If you or someone you know has not received an amazon.com gift card from Digital Landing after submitting all of the rebate requirements and waiting the required time (12-16 weeks), please call Felix Luna, Contact Sales, Support & Quality Manager for Acceller at [protected] or email him at [protected]@acceller.com. I called him and left a voice message and he called me back a few hours later. As we were on the phone, he emailed me the amazon.com gift codes. This was all after I had already spoken to several people at their customer service number and first was told someone would call me back within 24 hours and second was told that they had received and approved my rebate but that it hadn't been paid out for some reason and this was over 18 weeks after I sent it in. That's when I called Felix because someone else online had stated that he had emailed them the gift card right after talking with him.

Please pass this information on to others who most likely won't receive their amazon.com gift card unless they take action and call Felix.