Acceller-digital LandingFailure to send $275 Amazon Gift Card

As a part of signing up for Comcast's "Triple Play Bundle" in Dec. of '09, I was supposed to receive a $275 Amazon Gift Card after filing the necessary paperwork with Acceller-Digital Landing subsequent to 3 months of paid Comcast Billing Statements. I complied with all of the instructions and in early April mailed all the necessary documentation to Acceller-Digital Landing with the understanding that I would receive the gift card within 16 weeks. It has been 20 weeks and I have not received this gift card. After reading the comments here I am very concerned and will be contacting Comcast also.

Comments

• Ac
      Sep 13, 2010

We are not able to resolve your complaint through complaints boards because of the lack of information provided.

If you have not received your rebate - Please do not hesitate to contact us at www.activationcenter.com . There you can submit your concern and we will contact you in 1 business day. You may also contact us via e-mail at [protected]@DigitalLanding.com or call [protected] We look forward toward resolving your concern.

Sincerely,
    Digital Landing

• Ac
      Sep 13, 2010

Thank you for contacting us. The amount of the gift card is $225 and it was sent to you via e-mail on 3/29/2010. We have left a voicemail message for you to contact us so we can confirm your e-mail and resend the gift card.

Sincerely,