Acaiberry And Colon Cleanse Elite / Fraudulent publicity and procedure

1 Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:

My wife ordered a free sample of the ACAIberry product with a handling charge of 3.95 canadian money.
What a surprsie to realise that our master card has been charged, 15 days ago, of 7.09 US money with a company named Tiiper health, plus a 79.95 for a product called Colon Cleanse Ellite charged with the comopagny Realdaystorres, plus a 85.90 fpr the same product but with another compagny, named WEeight Secrets.
My wife has been charged without receiving any sample of the product.
We received a parcel last friday from a company in toronto named Marketing Enterprises 434-3044 Bloor Street west, MBX 2Y8. We want to cancel every thing but it has been impossible to contact the consumer support of these companies despite their pledge "to resolve any issues as swiftly as possible"
Could someone help me on that matter which seems close to a scam.

Comments

• Un
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I am in the US and did the Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse "free trial". I returned the Acai Berry and was issued credit. After 2 shipments, the first trial (a charge of $79.95 ) from a comapny called Dynamic-Health Sol and the 2nd shipment (charge of $85.90) from Pure-G-Health I was able to get the subscription or whatever you want to call it cancelled. I have not been able to get any refund ( I was told for keeping the trial they would credit me $40 (off the $79.95) and I could return the 2nd shipment for $63.90 credit. I have returned, but have not seen any credits. I email about once a week. They usually respond, but always a different person or name, and say same thing, they have credited the $40., but not received the other shipment. I also have disputed both charges with my bank. No recent update from them. The email address for whomever wants it is : coloncleanseservice@gmail.com

• Be
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I too, am in the US and I did order the Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse "free Trial" I did receive the Colon Cleanse, I have not received the Acai Berry Pills, or what ever that is suppose to be. But, 3.95 was taken out of my checking account, and also .99 cent.
    And just last week, July 29. $92.71 was taken out of my account. I called and spoke with Carl, could not understand him very well.
    He kept telling me that the $3.95 was only for shipping. He told me too, that month I would only be charged $4o.oo. I told him not to charge anything on my checking account again. Carl said he would credit my account, I come home today and find that $39.95 HAD been taken out twice, for something called Rain forest berry/and Detoxidant. I called Carl again, (I've called twice and both times I get Carl) image that.
    He ask for a phone number, other than our home number, I gave him my cell.He said someone would call me within the next two days.If you would like to call Carl here is the Number 1-866-23-2384 GOOD LUCK

4th of Aug, 2009

Thank you for info. i have had the same thing happen to me. I left several messages with no call back. E-mails keep getting bounced back.

• Dj
      4th of Aug, 2009

Same thing happened to me...
    I want to return the products! and get reimbursed but the return address is in China! It will cost at least 50$ to ship this back.
    They keep responding to me via different people...
    They took out money from my account 4 times, and I keep cancelling my order via e-mail.

• Tx
      10th of Aug, 2009

We have had the same thing happen to us, but was for Life berry. We ordered the trial size which was 2 or 3 dollars that had a 15 day trial period, well we just recieved the trials yesterday and checked our bank account and we had been charged 87.13 twice for the full sizes, when he called to say we hadnt even got our trials to try for 15 days a person who couldnt even speak english well said the 15 days were up and we didnt cancel, , needless to say when my husband called today he was not very nice to the person on the phone, but we are sending it back and see what happens. We live on a tight budget and them doing that unaurthorized transaction has really put ut in trouble!!!

• Ju
      24th of Aug, 2009

I managed to get my money back by calling the credit card company, and disputing the fraudulent charges made to my account. The people at Powercleanse finally paid back the four charges to my account, but only after three months of emailing back and forth. I don't know what the credit card company threatened them with, but it finally worked. I. like all the other complainants had absolutely no luck in getting these people to acknowledge that two shipments were sent back to them, even with proof from the post office. A total scam. A good learning opportunity, though. I'm never ordering anything online again, unless it's from a company I already know and trust.

• We
      25th of Aug, 2009

after an oprah show, my wife wanted to try the green tea and colon cleanse elite pills so after a google search i found these on the colon cleanse elite website and ordered the "free" trial. and yes, i did not read the terms and conditions to see that i was actually signing up for negative subscription (which by the way is an illegal marketing technique in sweden).

i was surprised to see two charges of 79.95 even before i had received the product and free sample. the transaction is QUALITYHEALTH and each "invoice" comes with a different and invalid email address to customer support so it is impossible to get hold of anybody.

obviously, this is a scam and i have passed this on to the credit card company to get the money back which is also the surest way to stop the shipments from china.

ps. the green tea company promptly responded and promised to terminate the shipments so i will see how that transpires, maybe there are a few serious companies out there...just remember to ALWAYS read the small print.

• Ku
      30th of Sep, 2009

I reside in Australia and have found myself in the same position as you all. After ordering the "free" trial of AcaiBurn and Colon Cleanse products, I have had seven charges applied to my Visa! A total of $AU347.79 - an amount as a single parent & student I cannot afford to lose.

A second parcel from China containing [what I believe to be] the Colon Cleanse was delivered to my home after the trial. I promptly returned the unopened parcel to the same address with a short note stating that I wanted to cancel any order in my name and asking for a refund. And then, yet another charge was made against my credit card!

My financial institution has cancelled my card and are issuing a new credit card, but they advised that I also need to contact this company to cancel the order and seek a refund [especially] for charges made when no product was received. I have found a contact number for the AcaiBurn, but am struggling to locate a contact number for Colon Cleanse. I kept emails regarding the Colon Cleanse and will send an email and await a response.

I assume that Acaiburn and Colon Cleanse products are distributed by only one company because it was a linked website. The description of the charges and amounts on my credit card statement are as follows:
    Date Description ... $AU
    26-Jul MAXACAIBURNCOM OS Amt 14.90 USD ... $18.68
    28-Jul CAPSTARDIET OS Amt 19.95 USD ... $25.00
    31-Jul CLARIFYHEALTHY OS Amt 5.13 USD ... $6.43
    31-Jul QUICKSOLUTIONORDER OS Amt 74.82 USD ... $93.71
    28-Aug PERFECTACCESS OS Amt 79.95 USD ... $98.60
    14-Sep elitepack OS Amt 2.96 USD ... $3.50
    30-Sep JVR-SUPPLEMENTS OS Amt 85.90 USD ... $101.87

I have included these details for anyone who might be concerned about charges on their own credit card statement. Please review your credit card statements periodically to ensure charges are not applied frauduently. Warn others about the risk of any "free" trial ordered via the internet.

NB - The product did not deliver the promised results either!

• Pi
      10th of Oct, 2009

YES THEY GOT ME TO, NEVER RECIEVING THE PILLS BUT WAS CHARGE FOR THEM AND YOU CAN'T GET A REFUND OR THEY WILL CHARGE YOU FOR THAT TO BAD SOMETHING CAN'T BE DONE ABOUT THIS.

16th of Nov, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to

inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The

terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on

the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your

credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page

that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our

number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers.

Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and

conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused

product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to

do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are

also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have

both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-591-2190 or visit our 24/7 live

help at https://www.acaiburnpremium.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk

you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

• La
      11th of Dec, 2010

I'm an attorney in New York and I'm considering suing this company. Write to me with your story about the fraud practiced by this business, lawyernyc@fastmail.fm
    Thanks

• La
      11th of Dec, 2010

I am an attorney from NYC and I am considering suing this company. Write to me with your story about the fraud these people are practicing. lawyernyc@fastmail.fm
    Thanks