Acai Berry Power 500 And Colon Cleanse 700 / Charges to my Credit Card

Deer Park, TX, United States Review updated:
I like many others were in my myspace when I saw the add for Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse. I decided to try the free samples since I just had my third child and were instructed by my doctor to stop taking my prescription diet pills and water pills due to my health. I had no problems when they deducted the 4.99 from my account because I was expecting that. I unlike some more unfortunate than me did receive the pills but were extremely surprised today when I was checking my account and saw that 89.00 had been deducted. I am more upset that it is December and I honestly have no extra money for BS like this since I am barely making it through Christmas. I want to get with someone on myspace as well to have them STOP promoting these diet pills so no one else has to go through this. I want my money back but don't know who to call!! Can anyone help me?

Melissa Hoke

Comments

Je
  9th of Dec, 2008
did you read that you had to cancel within 15 days or they were going to charge you the $85 if you go back to the web site you order it from there should be a phone number in there under the terms and conditons
Ke
  9th of Dec, 2008
There terms & agreement is a much of bull! I purchase the Colotox for $1 and on the very same day they billed me $42.85. It's almost impossible to get through to them by their toll free number. Wait times of 43-89 minutes...wtf?? It's like they purposely don't want you to can your membership so they can continue to bill you. Anyway with that being said I would file a complaint here http://welcome.bbb.org/. The company's is Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. Just thought I would share the information.
Ds
  9th of Dec, 2008
I was also scamed by fxsupplements. I never even recieved the trial bottles. I started calling and emailing them within two days to cancel but still was billed another 79.95 on my American Express card. Now I have been emailing them daily with NO response for 35 days. American Express is doing an investigation. Anyone else I can call?
Ce
  20th of Jul, 2009
This appears to be a different company than Central Coast Nutraceuticals. None of our products actually charge those amounts, but just in case we recommend contacting your bank for the correct contact information on the companies that sell those products. If for some reason it still appears to be our company, please follow these instructions. We do not manufacture either colon cleanse or acai berry

If there are any questions regarding Trial offers, membership enrollment, or returns with Central Coast Nutraceuticals, we recommend contacting the Customer Care Department either by phone (888-692-8352) or through our Customer Assistance Website (Getorderhelp.com). If you call, there is rarely a hold time, and if you e-mail don’t forget to check your spam e-mail box for the response. The Customer Care Department is available to help you 24 hours Mon-Fri and from 8-5 MTS Saturdays and Sundays. We recommend referencing the terms of the offer at the website you placed your order from. Here is an example of the terms, taken from the order page of one of the products PomegranateClear.

“Terms & Conditions: You are ordering the PomegranateClear 14-day risk-free trial offer for only $4.95 shipping and handling. Your 14-day trial begins when you receive the product. If you are not satisfied with PomegranateClear for any reason just return the unused portion anytime before the end of the 14-day trial period and you will have no further obligation. For your courtesy, we will provide you with an additional 7 days after the 14-day trial period to allow for return shipping to avoid further obligation. If you are happy with the product do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $39.95 approximately 21 days after your receipt of the initial trial shipment. In addition, approximately 30 days after you order your risk-free trial and about every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you an additional 1 month supply. The credit card you provide today will be billed the low price of $39.95 plus $4.95 shipping & handling for a total of $44.90 when each new product ships. That's 20% off the regular price for a 1-month supply. You may cancel your membership during the trial period or any time thereafter by simply calling our Customer Care department at 1-888-692-8352 or by using our contact form at www.getorderhelp.com. Remember, most customers see noticeable results by using PomegranateClear consistently for 3 months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments you may return any unopened containers of within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less the shipping and a 15% restocking fee. Please read the full Terms and Conditions for complete details of this offer.”
Ch
  9th of Nov, 2009
Nice, I got hammered with the $83.95 because I too didn't realize I had to call those ###'s and cancel. What a scam. I think all of the TV news stations should stop advertising (where I heard about this) this stuff and warn consumers that you have to cancel or you will be hammered with extra charges.