acai berry diet products / ongoing charges and no product and cancelled over and over but doesn't work

1 different each timeseveral, FL, United States
Phone: 1-800503-9355 and others

I ordered a trial bottle of acai berry for $4.99 shipping fee. I discovered several days later that this is a scam so I called and cancelled by the time I received the product. They said they don't take returns and have no return place of acceptance, only shipping ADDRESSES. They assured me it would all be cancelled but upon receiving my statement, I discovered more than $287.00 worth of merchandise that I didn't order nor did I receive. Shortly after my first complaint, I received a second bottle of something which I tried to rreturn and they accept no returns. It's still unopened. On 2-28-09, I received yet another package unauthorized and can't return. I called the charge company and sure enough they charged my account yet again. These are all unauthorized charges and I don't know how to stpo them. Please, please please, help me put a stop to these charges and clear these charges from my account.