Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]Unethical Behaviour From Credit Card Sales Executive Mr. Govinda (Cell:[protected])

Date: 07/08/2018

My self an Indian citizen named as Sathish Kumar T.S residing in Sharjah got a call from Mr. Govinda (Cell:[protected]), Credit card sales executive from one of my references. As per tele conversation, he has agreed to come to my apartment and he asked location map through whats up. I have given the same. I was waiting him for long time and even I skipped my personal work. But when he reached nearby my residence I advised him to locate a landmark and wait there until unless I come for pick up. But he went in some other way and his vehicle trapped near where I live. After desperately waiting him, I tried to contact him, he didn't answer. But he didn't informed me this incident and I conveyed him not to come to apartment through whats' up. Later he was called me and behaved with me in unethical way. Also he used threatening words through whats up.

As a customer I give up your relationships and decided not to avail your Credit card. So please make sure to deal with customer in a ethical and professional way and control this kind of unprofessional staffs in your reputed bank.

Look forward your favorable action.

Regards,