ABSA Bank / dragonpass
I specifically changed to the Private Bank exceller package in mid November as it includes the Dragonpass benefits. I have been to 15 airports in UK, France, USA and Canada since then, and despite several email to Mr Chiloane have not been able to use the Dragonpass for Airport Lounge access.
The only response from Dragonpass was an false accusation that they have given 11 passes to me, sent to some unknown email addresses and that they will not give me any more passes. I have up to date not been able to use any passes for lounge access, and have not received the 11 passes they claimed to have sent.
The last response from Mr Chiloane was on 21 December that is was escalated and will be sorted out. It has not happened yet.
As mentioned in my email of this morning to him and Ms Mabena, my family and I will be travelling to the UK on 4 January and need the lounge access there as we have a 7 hour overlay after a 9 hour flight.
I need this issue to be sorted out before that
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - customer service extremely slow.
- ABSA Bank - unauthorised debit order rccs j bos
- ABSA Bank - failure to issue an appropriate account confirmation
- ABSA Bank - loan application
- ABSA Bank - building insurance