Abelle Mayfair — Unauthorized credit card charge
Here are the details of my compliant: I have ordered a few trail samples of abelle mayfair, it was dec.29, 2016. The samples were foc and I have paid only for the delivery $5.47 (Canadian dollars). And to my huge surprise I am charged again $135.12 at january 12 2017! I did not buy or order anything else!
This is what I have at the description of my charges:
Please, help me to resolve this issue!
What other details do you need?
Updated by kate-kate, Feb 05, 2017
well... it's too late now for me too... at least, if somebody reads this conversation, she /he will thing before paying to them... sad event. :(
I even did not tell my husband the truth. it is so embarrassing and stupid to be charged like this...
More Abelle Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial