Abella Mayfair / unauthorized credit card charges, scam and ripoff.
I agreed to a trial of Abella Mayfair for cost of AU $5.09. I received the item in August 2017. When I saw that I was going to be billed a fee of $140.00 I straight away emailed the support address on the product saying that I wished to cease this contract immediately.
I received no more products and my email was lost (strangely). I was told that I would be sent an option to cease the contract but none was forthcoming. When I didn't receive anymore products, I was led to believe that they had ceased my order as I had requested.
Now I have only just found that you have been charging me $140.02 every month since.
No products ( as I said that I didn't want to proceed)
$140.00 every month since.
Please refund the amount shown in my statement print-off minus what I agreed to pay for the trial ($5.09)
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial