Abella Mayfairrapid wrinkle control and maximum moisture day and night cream

Unfortunately I fell for this scam also
First of all I ordered these products Jan 3rd and was told I would receive them in 3 to 5 business days and that wasn't the case. They arrived on Jan 17th 14 days in total. And on Jan 19th I called Abella Mayfair because I was charged to my visa a total of 2 amounts of 121.63 and 135.15. I spoke with the agent (Andrea) and told her the reason I was calling.I told her that I did not sign up for a membership with the company and did not give them authorization to withdraw money from my visa. She informed me of their terms and conditions and said they were on the website I did not see that I told her and that their add for a free trial was very misleading. She profusely kept talking about the terms and conditions and that she was not refunding credit back to my visa. I told her I would get my lawyer to contact her then she offered a 100 dollar credit to my membership I said that's not good enough and I wasn't hanging up the phone until something was done. Unfortunately that's all we can do she said. I asked to speak with a manager and she said there was no manager available right now and that she could have one call me so I agreed. I got a call five minutes later and to no avail her name was Andrea the very same person I was talking to and I told her you are the same person I was talking to just 5 mins ago she said are you calling me a liar. Anyhow I finally got some headway with the problem. She told me to send back the products with a tracking number and call her back when I did so. Called her back and got fully refunded. Please read the reviews on companies that you order from and don't fall into a trap like I and so many other people did. The company should be called ABELLA MAYFAIR SCAMMERS.

Co
Jan 19, 2017

Comments

• Ve
      Jan 22, 2017

Did you really get fully refunded? I fell for the same scam and that woman was completely adamant that they were not going to refund my money. Reason: I did not return the product within 14 days of ordering. I told her several times that I didn't receive my "free trial" until 21 days after I ordered, so how could I return it within the 14 days? She didn't care what I said, but just kept repeating that I didn't return the creams within the stipulated time frame. When I said I'd be happy to send the unused products back to them and insisted that they refund my $258, she hung up on me!

And of course we didn't see the terms and conditions. The website was obviously designed by true professionals. You had to keep scrolling down and scrolling down (avoiding four in-your-face "get you trial now" buttons along the way). And way down at the bottom of the page (where they were pretty sure most people wouldn't even get that far down) was a very light grey "TERMS" that didn't even look like a link!

Anyway, I'd be very interested in knowing if you actually were refunded the entire amount.
    Thanks for reading my blurb:)

Veronica