Abella Mayfair / monthly charges
On August 14th, I ordered what I believed to be a sample of their rapid wrinkle control. It was a tiny .5 oz tube for which I had to pay $5 for shipping. I went out of town and when I returned there was a charge for $114.92 on August 29th. I called the company and was told that I was supposed to cancel within 14 days or would receive product every month for that amount.
I never saw the 14 day cancellation on the website, and certainly not on the shipping confirmations sent to me by the company. I also never received anything aside from that small sample. I was informed by them that I would see the same charge on my September statement.
I asked how they could charge me if I don't get anything. They told me that small sample is the product that goes for $99 plus tax.
Exceptionally misleading! I said I will return the tiny one I was sent. They said no it was final sale. Are you kidding me??
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - "free sample" 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial