ABC Warehouse / fraud

They have a big sign in their store that says they'll beat any price. That's a lie and false advertising. I found the same garman 260W gps for a much lower price. When I went into the ABC Warehouse, and showed them the add with the lower price. They wouldn't beat it. I found a lower price on-line.

They told me they don't match ads that are found on-line. But that's not what they advertise. When you say you'll "Beat any price", that's just what it' suppose to mean ISN'T IT!!!

Va

Comments

• Tr
      30th of Oct, 2008

If you read the stores policy on the Thank you folder hey give you with every purchase it states, they will beat any brick and mortar deal. When buying stuff online you are usually buying refurbished goods sold as new. This is not the case at ABC Warehouse.

• As
      13th of Dec, 2008

The garmin 260w is a discontinued model, alot of places are blowing them out as clearance prices. Yes, you may be able to get a little better price shopping online, but trying to get customer service or warranty work is always a HUGE pain, I would much rather pay a little extra for face to face and quicker service, not to mention a current GPS model with current maps.

• Ry
      8th of Aug, 2009

abc warehouse will beat any deal...if the carry that model...i agree that you are unhappy but normally they will work with you to get a similar model close to the price but you cant get upset if it is something that the company doesnt sell

• Ic
      17th of Sep, 2009

they are all salesman, its what i do but on another level...lol infact all three positive reviews were placed by abc employees...They will match any price if they think they have to, you just have to be hard about it...

• Ge
      5th of May, 2010

any retail store that offers that deal pricing for customers has the same guidlines.. the other store must have it in stock.(not online). it must not be a clearance piece. and it has to be exact model for exact model by number ...

that is all

• Ev
      14th of Feb, 2011
    ABC Warehouse - Uselessness and Rude people
    ABC Warehouse

I bought an efficeny washer from ABC 1 year and 2 weeks ago. It was $1, 000 and is not working. I have water stuck in it which smells very badly. No one in the warranty department felt like coming in yesterday so I was unable to contact service which is contracted through another company. That company was in so I didn't need to wait. I finally received a callback today and worked it out with the service company. I called 248-335-4222 and spoke to a receptionist that just kept trying to give me the 800 number I called all day yesterday. I asked her name, she refused. She hung up on me. THIS IS THEIR HEADQUATERS. I spoke to Greg, store manager at Livonia and he was also rude. He thought it was ok for me not to be able to discuss the repair situation or get a name or idea number for the rude mystery receptionist. Why did I pay $100 for an extended warranty when I am just treated badly. BOO ABC WAREHOUSE. I will never buy from you again. Shame on you for such bad service and lack of interest. I guess once the sale is made they really don't care.

• De
      5th of Jul, 2011
    ABC Warehouse - TICKED OFF
    ABC Warehouse

I came in to purchase a Mitsubishi 60 in TV for 594.00 ABC in Flint mi. didnt have any, the sales person said they were substituting a different mitsubishi TV 60in with better speakers for 100.00 more that was OK. My credit didnt go through, I said Id have to come back with my Visa. He said he would be in on that Wed., to come back & he would take care of me. I came back to get the optional TV, the salesperson I had originally talked to wasnt there & wasnt going to be, I told this salesperson that I talked to then the situation, He looked the TVs up then told me sorry all the TV that came in were all picked up because they were ordered on t Tues. So I asked him if he could order 1 for me. He no I cant do anything for you. I was pissed & he was rude & inconsiterate, I mean I was told to come back to the store, not that I should order 1, & then come back .I think you people need to make me happy with the TV I was told I could get. I would have written sooner but I didnt know I could do this. The more I think about this the more pissed I get, plus I let my son put my own TV out to the garbage cause it needed to be fixed. I dont have a TV now. I know thats not your fault of course.

• Di
      26th of May, 2012

We just bought a microwave from there only to come home and open it up and find out its used