ABC Mouse — cancelling membership
I had taken out the one month $.01 trial subscription for my granddaughter. Before the end of the trial period I had cancelled the subscription. When I noticed a charge on my paypal account that I couldn't identify it was them. They had charged membership charges for March, April, and May. I know that I hadn't been as vigilant as I should have been but when I called this morning they said that the account hadn't been accessed since the trial period ending. They also said that it showed that the account had had an attempt to cancel but didn't go though the system for some reason. Well first they weren't going to give me any refund, then they said they could give me a refund for April and May. Mainly paypal only gives you 45 days to contess the charges so they will only refund the two months. Make sure when you cancel you are really cancelled. Needless to say that I will be watching for my refund.
Hope the extra money they took gives them nothing but bad luck. The site itself was pretty marginal, that is the reason I cancelled it.
More ABC Mouse Complaints & Reviews
- ABC Mouse - unethical business practices 
- ABCmouse.com - illegally taking money from my account after membership cancellation 
- ABC Mouse.com - cancellation 
- ABCmouse - charging tactic 
- ABC Mouse.com Early Learning Academy - false advertising 
- ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning - automatic renewal scam 
- ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning - cancelling
- www.abcmouse.com - this company took money for the subscription, when I haven't used their site
- ABC Mouse - abc mouse technical support
- ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning - won't stop taking my money out of my acct!!