ABC Mouse — unethical business practices
ABC Mouse says that there is a 30-day trial and that a full refund will be forthcoming if not satisfied - I paid for a one-year subscription. After only two (2) weeks I notified them that I want to cancel - it was not appropriate content for my 2-year-old grand daughter. Good luck - no response from them, multiple emails with no response, no phone number to contact them, no customer phone number, and my only recourse was to challenge the credit card payment and do a BBB complaint. ABC Mouse is unethical. Warning . . . do not use this company!
More ABC Mouse Complaints & Reviews
- ABC Mouse - cancelling membership
- ABCmouse.com - illegally taking money from my account after membership cancellation
- ABC Mouse.com - cancellation
- ABCmouse - charging tactic
- ABC Mouse.com Early Learning Academy - false advertising
- ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning - automatic renewal scam
- ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning - cancelling
- www.abcmouse.com - this company took money for the subscription, when I haven't used their site
- ABC Mouse - abc mouse technical support
- ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning - won't stop taking my money out of my acct!!