ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning — online learning
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ABCMOUSE.COM. DON'T EVEN TRY THE FREE TRIAL. THAT'S HOW I GOT FOOLED!!!
I'm writing you all to let you know how unhappy I am with abcmouse.com. I guess I'm not the only here that is unhappy with abcmouse.com.
I signed up for 1 year membership because it was cheaper than getting it monthly, but I guess once your 1 year is up, they started charging me $19.05 a month instead of $7.95 a month! What's bad is that once your 1 year is up, they won't send you an email or a letter to let you know that your 1 year membership is up. They just started charging you $19.50 per month!!! I thought it was $7.95 a month! Now that I want to cancel, I can't call a customer service because THEY DON'T HAVE ONE!!! I called the parent company Age of Learning 1.818.246.2223 and the receptionist won't transfer me to anyone. I Goggled the CEO, Doug Dohring and I can't even find a phone number to call him to complaint about their unethical business practices!
Please stop them from using the unethical business practices to the consumers. Most consumers are like me a stay home mom with little children. I regret for being fooled by watching their commercials on children's TV channels!!!
More ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning Complaints & Reviews
- ABC Mouse - unethical business practices
- ABC Mouse - cancelling membership
- ABCmouse.com - illegally taking money from my account after membership cancellation
- ABC Mouse.com - cancellation
- ABCmouse - charging tactic
- ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning - automatic renewal scam
- ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning - cancelling
- www.abcmouse.com - this company took money for the subscription, when I haven't used their site
- ABC Mouse - abc mouse technical support
- ABC Mouse.com Early Learning Academy - false advertising