Aarons Sales And Lease / credit card

1 89-35 162 stUnited States Review updated:
Phone: 718 558-9077

aarons has some racial mother [censored]s working in that
jamaica queens location they run my credit card with out authorization and the mangaer of the store kirk sexually harrased my niece and told her she had to pay a little more to get the merchandise

Aa

Comments

• Mi
      19th of May, 2011

Regarding credit cards, I usually pay with my credit card over the phone. However, about 6 months ago, I went into the store to discuss and make payment. I used my bank check card to pay. I was feeling well and running a high fever that day, so I sat down while he did his calculations as I had several accounts. After about 15 minutes, he called me up, gave me my receipt and thanked me for coming in. I left. However, two days later, I went into my wallet to pay for groceries and the card wasn't there. My daughter and I searched everywhere, even backtracking to see where I may have used it...AARON'S! I called Aaron's and was told by one of the managers, "No, we don't have your card." I called my banking establishment and canceled the card and reordered a different one. The missing card remained a mystery for 3 months...after this time, I stopped in the store once again to make my payment in person, as I was standing at the register waiting, I noticed several credit cards just laying there, one of them was from the same banking establishment as mine...I asked the manager who was helping me - which happened to be the same manager who took my payment the last time 3 months earlier - if that was my card...he acted as though he didn't know what I was talking about. I pointed to the card and he said "oooooo, those...yeah, people leave things here all the time. Most often we don't know who things belong to." I picked up the card and it WAS mine!!! I was so upset!!! I stated that I'd called asking about it and was told Aaron's didn't have it! He apologized. I didn't even know how to respond.

• Mi
      19th of May, 2011

Over the past 2 years, I signed contracts for a sectional sofa, 2 end tables, coffee table and laptop, all of which are all now paid in full. I then began contracts for a rug, air conditioner 2 [additional] laptops, 60" flat screen, 42" flat screen and a full bedroom suite. Over the past year, I've been struggling with a health issue which requires me to take several strict/potent prescription medications daily. Between the illness and medications, I pretty much stay dizzy, often confused and have great difficulty with short-term memory loss. In September 2010, my full-time job was downsized to to 24 hours per week. Yet, I was still carrying a payment of nearly $700 with Aaron's. Somehow, I did manage to pay off the air conditioner and a 2nd laptop. However, my daughter recently brought to my attention, that even though I've paid off approx $200 worth of merchandise/contract, my payments have remained right at $700 per month. I NEED HELP!!! If anyone can assist me with information on who I can talk to about this, please contact me via email mizzd44@msn.com Folks, be careful, I've dealt with multiple issues with Aaron's from disrespect to them keeping my credit card. Thanks for reading...good luck!