Aarons Rental / terrible experience

1 us 27 sSebring, FL, United States Review updated:

Well for christmas my boyfriend bought me a diamond wedding set, he thought until one of the pronges came loose and then when i took the ring to get it repaired the jeweler told me that this ring is FAKE it is only white gold plated and that only one diamond is real the others are cubic zirconia and that the others are just accents. We also found out that the ring is only worth 300-400 dollars at the most and they are wanting us to pay 150 month for 12 months that is just plain CRAZY! THEY MUST THINK THAT I AM CRAZY well we will see what they intend to do about this situation and then add more to this story then!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE CRAZY PEOPLE!!!

Je

Comments

• Ji
      13th of May, 2009

Well obviously someone, whether it be you or your boyfriend, is crazy for agreeing to purchase a ring without knowing the authenticity of it.

• Mi
      5th of Jun, 2009

i.ve had a ps3 for a moth and 15 days and i havent been able o play it at all i, ve told the pepole in the pulaski va store and they said if made another pament they would fix it parts are missing and on op of that i wanted a xbox and they brought me a ps3.
    i think they should make it right free month where i coudnt play it i would like to get a xbox 360 for a month which i think they owe me.
    if not ill take other actions but i think we can solve this

help plz michael branch

get back to me as soon as posople