Aaron's / pre leased mattress

1 Tara Blvd Jonesboro ga Clayton County, United States

A month and a half ago I recommended Aaron's to my son who resides with me for a bed. So he went to Aaron's for a mattress he went through the process and he got the bed delivered a few days later. So a month goes by and my grandson starts bumping up and itching we looked at it and we didn't think much of it so another month goes by my son and his family are getting bites all over their bodies. So now we're wondering what's going on. Well to our surprise my daughter in law takes her cellphone flashlight and what do she find bed bugs. She called Aaron's and they sent district managers out and first they said it was bed bugs then the lady see my Pomeranian and say oh it's fleas. My dog don't have fleas nor my cat because they are house pets. So they took the bed bug infested mattress and said they will send this to corporate and get back to us on Monday well Monday done came and gone and we haven't heard from anyone. We have pictures of the bites on my family and we had to exterminating companies come out and they said that we do have them in that room where the mattress was at and in order to get rid of them through out my whole house it's gonna cost Twelve Hundred dollars the reason it's gonna cost so much is if you just do that one room they may escape if they haven't already. So I want to know what is Aaron's going to do about this situation ? I hope to hear from someone soon or should I talk to a Lawyer ?

Ma