A & E Factory Service / scam charges!
I told A & E factory Service person on the phone that my exhaust fan switch for my stove is broken and my ignitor is not working also Service guy came out took less than 5 minutes and said yap. the fan switch is broken and you need a new ignitor. It will costs $270 to replace both plus the $64 service call. I ask if he have the parts with him. He said no. this is just a service call and he will have to order the parts after I signed the service contract with 50% deposite. I will have to call to reschedule once the part arrived to my house. I have already waited over a week for this stupid service call which he only take less than 5 minute and did not bring the parts with him. Now it would take another 2 weeks at least.
I ask him why so much ($270), How much are the parts cost and how long does it takes to get the 2 things replace. Service person said the part will cost around $20 for the switch and $70 for the ignitor. total parts are $90 which leave $180 for labor. He said only going to take him less than one house to do the job. 1 hr = $180. He said we don't charge per the hour of service. We charge customer per the job code and we get it done fast so we can make more money. He said I do not have time to chat with you. do you want to do the job or not? I said no! and paid him his $64 ripoff service for 5 minute of confirmed what I have already told the person on the phone when I make the service call.
I got mad and started to search for part so I can do it myself. I found the exhaust fan switch for $6 (not $20) and the ignitor for $37 (not $70) and installed both parts myself.
This company is our to rip people's hard earn money off. I am writing about this so someone else will be smart enough to say no to this company, because they want you to say yes and give them the 50% deposit. They know you need to get this appliance fix so that you can live your daily life.
More A & E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty