A & E Factory Service / Haier Washer - Dryer Combo / disaster!
I had a repair scheduled with A & E for Dec 11, 2007 on a Haier washer/dryer. I was told the repairman would be in the area anywhere from 9am to 5pm & that he would call when before coming for the repair. With that very broad expanse of schedule repair time, I had to set aside the entire day so that I could in the vicinity to let the repair man in. By 3:00 that afternoon, when I still had not heard from A & E, I called the A & E 800 number to give a back-up phone #, so that someone was sure to be home for the repairman's call. The A & E call center said that the repair man would be there some time in the late afternoon. By 7:00 pm that evening, I still had not heard from the repairman. I called the A & E call yet again. I was told the repairman was still in the area & had one more repair stop to go before coming to me.
The repair man never called, never showed.
I called the A & E call center again at 9:00 am the next morning to inquire as to why the repairman never showed & to request the repair man come today. I was told some odd story that the repairman's computer was not working & that was why he didn't show or call. I was also told by the call center manager (Brandy, badge #70941) that, even though the fault for the missed service call was completely on A & E's end, it was "impossible" to expedite a new service call and that I would have to wait for the next available appointment...3 days later. A date for which, of course, I couldn't take off from work. Brandy's ironic rationale being "that we have other customers scheduled up until that time and we can't interfere with their appointments."
So, here I am having taken a day off of work, and waited all day for a repair man who never showed nor called, and now having to wait almost a week for the next service call.
The true kicker to the story is that when I tried to demand for the repair man to at least come in the morning for the new service call so that I am, not again, wasting an entire day waiting around...Brandy's response was "I can make a notation, but I can't make any promises."
Customer service at its new low.
More A & E Factory Service / Haier Washer - Dryer Combo Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty 
- A&E Factory Service - 2 days off of work and no show
- A&E Factory Service - repair of frigidaire stack laundry system