6th Avenue / Warranty
I purchased a TV from this vendor on 9/4/2010 date, along with the optional extended coverage warranty. After 34 days, the TV failed and would not power on. I called the store for an exchange, but was denied. I was told by 6th Ave that I had to contact the manufacturer because it was within the original manufacturer warranty period. The TV was picked up on Oct 26th. After waiting for 6 weeks, I contacted 6th Ave to get a status. At this time, the TV was in for service longer than I owned it. I was told by 6th ave that there was a mistake on their part, and I should have called their service company instead. The broken TV was returned to my home and I called 6th Ave again to ask for a replacement because of the time I have been without the unit. I was then told I had to create another service call, and it may be several more weeks before I can get my TV back and repaired again. Even though I purchased an additional extended warranty, I have not been able to have my TV fixed for nearly 7 weeks, with no ETA on the repair. This was a brand new unit, with an extended warranty. If 6th Ave had given me correct information from the beginning, there is a chance I would have my TV fixed already. As of now, I have no status, a broken TV, an making payments on a broken TV, and they will not assist me in any way
More 6th Avenue Complaints & Reviews
- 6th ave electronics - COMPLAINTS 
- Sixth Avenue Electronics. 6 Avenue Electronics. 6 Ave.com - Bait and switch
- Sixth Avenue Electronics. 6th Ave Electronics. 6th Avenue Electronics. - Do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere. 
- 6th Ave Electronics, 6 Ave Electronics, Six Ave Electronics, Six Avenue Electronics, - RUN AROUND and FALSE PROMISES ever since.
- Sixth Avenue Electronics / 6th Ave - Customer service is not honest and full of lied.. Customer service is not honest and full of lied 
- Sixth Avenue Electronics - Poor Practices and Collection 
- 6th Ave. Electronics - Double Tax
- Sixth Avenue Electronics. 6 Avenue Electronics. 6 Ave.com - Bad experience and will never purchase from the store 
- Sixth Avenue Electronics. 6th Ave Electronics. 6 Ave Electronics. 6 Ave.com - Sixth Avenue Electronics .Falsee advertising and price ripoff
- Sixth Avenue Electronics City - Stay away from this seller.