39dollarglasses.com / wrong Rx, unresponsive customer service
Ordered glasses June 24, wrong prescription arrived early July; checked by my opthamologist, returned with notes and their prepaid mailing label. One month later, no info, , phone calls by me produced response that Rx was correct, and they were still holding glasses. 3 days of repeated attempts to resolve produced promises that Mirabel (supervisor) would call. She claims she did. Verizon shows no record of such calls and no voice mails. 4th day was placed on hold for 47 minutes waiting for Mirabel - then was disconnected... sigh. Will make one more try and then try to get my money back!
More 39dollarglasses.com Complaints & Reviews
- 39dollarglasses.com - Horrible service, runaround 
- 39dollarglasses.com - Crappy Product and Service 
- 39 Dollar Glasses.com - HAVE NOT RECIEVED ORDER 
- 39dollarglasses.com - VERY SLOW SERVICE 
- 39 Dollar Glasses - No glasses, no returned phone calls either
- 39dollarglasses - Prescription Lens Replacement. They Break Your Frames.
- www.39dollarglasses.com - Seller avoided me all the time
- 39dollarglasses - Sunglasses
- 39dollarglasses.com - fraud 
- 39dollarglasses - Bad prescription