360 Share Pro / Download doesn't work

I have tried to contact this company informing them of numerous problems with there application. The only way to contact them is by email but unfortunately I can't do that because it says there is an open ticket... Yet on my side it shows closed. I want to get my money back for a service that is not usable. Please give me any assistance you can... An address... Phone number... Email address... Anything to help. Thanks!

Comments

• El
      21st of Jun, 2007

I downloaded 360 Share Pro using my credit card which cost me $50.00 Australian dollars and now I cant use it nor update it or find out what happened!

• Mi
      22nd of Jun, 2007

This company charge my card twice and Iclain a refund they never refunded my money and now the program just don't work at all.

• Re
      22nd of Jun, 2007

This is by far the most deceptive, no, blatant scam I have seen. I've read that some victims thought it was Limewire, Bearshare, in my case the logos of several known p2ps including Winmx and others were listed along the bottom of the page. When I call the toll free number I wind up as a member of the Music club or something like that yes its bogus, they say my username and password don't exist. By Far my worst internet experience. $76.00 for lifetime membership to nothing. Thieves like this need to receive a merciless Payback in addition to giving back every cent. Rev.Diaz

• Ke
      23rd of Jun, 2007

They took £30 from my when they said it was going to be a one off payment of £11. Not only did a lot of the files not work, some corrupted my PC and i have not been able to get back on for a long time now. What a waste of time and money, i seriously urge everyone to stay away from it. Worthless piece of [censored] that it is!!!

• Sh
      23rd of Jun, 2007

I had sharepro for bout year it has worked great till the last few days i bought the lifetime program. I downloaded limewire but unless i pay extra for the pro it doesnt work good. Id like to get sharepro to work again i have uninstalled and reinstalled it. But it still won't open.

• Fr
      28th of Jun, 2007

I purchased 360 share pro Jan 15, 2007, the service promised has not been of any value. I can't get any help or resolution concerning this matter. I paid $51.71 and have not been able to use the service as promise. This sounds like a breach of contract and i would very much like a full refund. When i called 1-888-448-6872 or 1-866-240-2481 i only reached an automatic machine telling me the wait time is 30 minutes. 360 share pro sucks and its creator. It is a scam and should be held liable for this scam.

freda

• He
      3rd of Jul, 2007

The only problem I have with 360 sharepro is that i found it looking for bearshare. I paid 19.95 for a lifetime of downloads and never had a problem downloading. Once in a great while I need to go and retrieve my incomplete downloads from the library. I just wanted to let people know that it does work I have had it for a very long time now. I am sorry that people are having problems and I hope that never happens to me. I am not saying it is the best and that it is not a scam, just saying it works great for me.

• Ti
      3rd of Jul, 2007

The best info i have gotten is to file an afadavid at your financial institution
    They will have in record when your money was taken out and notify these thieves, hopefully this is helpful to whomever...

• De
      8th of Jul, 2007

I paid to sign up to 360 Share over a year ago and still can't access it or e-mail them to complain. It disappeared from my desktop after they had taken the money out of my account!!

• Bl
      13th of Jul, 2007

I purchased 360pro share and it no longer works. It seems from the complaints that the folks behind this program are running a scam. I either want my program restored to working order or want to know how to form a group to take legal action.

• De
      15th of Jul, 2007

My program quit working, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. It still does not work, I can't get it to open at all. I bought the lifetime membership. I have had it for over a year and it has worked great up until now.

17th of Jul, 2007

I had the same problem. Their customer service number is 866-240-2481. May have a long wait. My email was misspelled on their end; caused the 'account expired or does not exist' error. Corrected. www.360share.com/fix has instructions to uninstall/reinstall.

18th of Jul, 2007

My Daughter purchased and downloaded your site with my credit card without my permission. She is only 15 years old. I want my lifetime purchase agreement canceled immediately!!!

18th of Jul, 2007

Cancel order #:490620070718113946560 immediately!!! It was order by my 15 year old daughter without my permission! The amount was $46.88 USD! THIS BETTER BE CANCELED!!!

• Lo
      19th of Jul, 2007

I bought 360 Share Pro thinking it was Limewire and now it does not work. I dont know what has happened. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it and it still will not work. I agree this was a rip off. I would like to report this site to the Better Business Bureau!!!

21st of Jul, 2007

My 360 just stopped working and when i try to log on to download it again it wont let me in and does not recognize my email for forgot password... So now i paid money for a service i am not getting.

• Sh
      21st of Jul, 2007

My 360 works fine. I have had it for almost a year and have had NO problems with it. I bought the life membership.

• Pi
      22nd of Jul, 2007

DON'T PURCHASE THIS PIECE OF CRAP! I still cannot delete all of it's components once I canceled my account! BEWARE of this program!

• Ca
      23rd of Jul, 2007

The exact same thing has happened to me, except i bought a life time membership and it did work for a year, until a few days ago when it suddenly stopped and wouldn't open up, we should definitely do something about this!

• Mi
      24th of Jul, 2007

I too am very upset with the service I signed up for lifetime downloads for my 10yr old daughter and it worked for a week or so then nothing it will not even load this really burn my butt it is not like I am made of money know I need to find another place to download music but to tell the truth am afraid I will get ripped off again. I get the run around when trying to complain and request a refund. If someone finds out how to reach company or has any ideas on how to bring them down let me know, thanks.