2712 Design Ltd / Seller provides some stories and promises

Aug 9, 2015
2712 Design Ltd
I bought stamp from the company 2712 Design Ltd. I didn’t get the order and the seller told me that there was some technical problem. He assured me that they would check all information and would send the order after they would solve the problems. But 10 days passed and the seller told me the same stories about the problems. I don’t trust them now.

D  11th of Sep, 2015 by
I have bought a voucher from Groupon. I went onto 2712's website the next day and purchased an embosser. It's been a month and I have not received any updates on my order. I have contacted customer support (which takes 2 days to get a response from a real human mind you they don't have a company phone number to contact them with; more on this later). Someone named Stephanie responded saying they are working on my embosser, and for me to give them another week. So, a week later I tried to check on my order status and the website doesn't work anymore. I can't even do anything with out a pop up telling me to sign up for their newsletter pops up. Oh and by the way when I click on their Newsletter page, it says this webpage hasn't been subscribed yet. SO SKETCH. So today I spent some time hunting down their phone number.. which is (888) 436-8117. And I am not even shocked that no one answered the phone. There was just a voicemail asking me to leave my phone number and email. I did and I highly doubt I'll get a response.
So I ultimately contacted Groupon because of my concerns on the integrity of this company. I asked if this company is a scam and the representative said "they haven't received enough reviews to suspect anything". I think everyone who haven't gotten a response to raise concerns from the voucher website they've bought it from. Maybe then it'll prevent others from falling into the trap. I would not recommend this company to my family or friends.
I am actually pretty disappointed in Groupon if they sponser a company like this. From now on I will buy from a legit business. I've always been a believer of small businesses but unfortunately I lose faith if they have bad intentions of being legitimate.

2712 Designs Logo 2712 Designs