24 Hour Fitness / awful treatment by rude employee

1 United States

I have been a member for over a year now and never been humiliated by certain employee James until today.

My 8 yrs old son and I playing basketball in the gym and been told that the my son is not allowed to play basketball...We have been doing this for almost a year now about 3 times a week... The only reason why I signed up for a three year contract because I have been told by a member services that I can bring my son along with me to the facility where he can swim and play basketball...Why the policy has been change? Is it because I’m Asian? Why there's other white folks playing with their kids under 12 yrs old in the facility? A rude employee such James shouldn't be working with your company w/ a great expectation of customer service...My son loves to play basketball and by taking his privilege away means a lot to me as a parent...I am hoping that James kids wouldn't be treated as we we're treated badly today...I feel that I would enroll to other fitness center that we will be treated fairly because of our skin... Is 24 hour fitness prefers white folks over us Asian?

Vi