21st Mortgage / harassing phone calls
This Is for Laura who posted on 4/3/2009: I don't know what state you live in, but I live in OKLA. I used to work in the loan business, and it is illegal for a company, collecting on ANYTHING to contact you at your job when you have expressed verbal +/or written objection to it. SUGGESTION: Write up a letter stating that you do not wish to be contacted at work, fax it to them. Save the letter (which, of course, sign & date), the fax cover, the transmission report saying in was 'sent successful' and possibly a print-out of their webpage stating what their fax number is. I myself have had numerous trouble with this company, and hope to help others as much as I can !!!
More 21st Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- 21st Mortgage - this company lies to you!! 
- 21st Mortgage - is a fraud 
- 21st Mortgage - harassment 
- 21st Mortgage - very evil people 
- 21st Mortgage - loan closing 
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - loan financing
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - rude and unprofessional service reps
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - harassing and ridiculous interest rates of 14 percent.
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - manager / customer service
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - mortgage