2006 Chevy Cobalt from Bill Heard Chevrolet in Columbus, Georgia / no financing company for our cobalt

My wife and I recently purchased a 2006 Chevy Cobalt from Bill Heard Chevrolet in Columbus, Georgia. We left the car lot feeling certain that we were the owners of a new car and that they were taking our trade in - a 2004 Ford Taurus. It has now been 9 weeks and they have not found a financing company for our Cobalt. They say the purchase agreement I signed want allow me to take it back. But the worst thing is that they have sold my 2004 Taurus and have not even paid it off. Capitol One is calling because they say I am 2 months behind on my payments and I thought it was paid off. I will never buy a Chevrolet automobile again.

Clayton
Roopville, GA

Cl

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2008

They ripped you off like a used car salesman. I would go to legal aid.

• Ra
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Chevrolet Programs & Events Department Chevrolet - winning prize
    Sri Lanka

I am a sri lankan and i have received a mail by addressing that am a winner of some event conducted by Chevrolet company to this email address.
    I am very glad if you can further explain about the claiming process that i should go through.