2006 Chevy Cobalt from Bill Heard Chevrolet in Columbus, Georgia / no financing company for our cobalt

My wife and I recently purchased a 2006 Chevy Cobalt from Bill Heard Chevrolet in Columbus, Georgia. We left the car lot feeling certain that we were the owners of a new car and that they were taking our trade in - a 2004 Ford Taurus. It has now been 9 weeks and they have not found a financing company for our Cobalt. They say the purchase agreement I signed want allow me to take it back. But the worst thing is that they have sold my 2004 Taurus and have not even paid it off. Capitol One is calling because they say I am 2 months behind on my payments and I thought it was paid off. I will never buy a Chevrolet automobile again.

Clayton
Roopville, GA

Cl

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2008

They ripped you off like a used car salesman. I would go to legal aid.

• Ra
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Chevrolet Programs & Events Department Chevrolet - winning prize
    Sri Lanka

I am a sri lankan and i have received a mail by addressing that am a winner of some event conducted by Chevrolet company to this email address.
    I am very glad if you can further explain about the claiming process that i should go through.

• Gu
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Chevrolet Automobile Company - chevrolet lucky draw
    Luton, England, Bedfordshire
    United Kingdom

I got a mail from Chevrolet where it was mentioned that my email id was selected n won't the lucky price of worth Rs 3 crore n some lakh. It is true or fake coz I am getting this kind mail twice. Pls let me know. And they have given an email id to contact and it's Chevrolet_prize077@hotmail.com. kindly let me know

• Sh
      28th of Oct, 2018
    Chevrolet Automobile Company - award winning fake or real
    United Kingdom

iam S. Shanthi. i got email from code148@gmail.com. CHEVROLET DONATION PINCODE: *21556772665477* QUALIFICATION NUMBER: *AA8645600ck91*.they sent images of winning car (chevrolet cruze), 5 crore30 lakhs rupees and international certificate. please let me know the above detail and prize winning are real or fake .

thanking you
    yours truly
    s. shanthi

• Sn
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Chevrolet UK - chevrolet car... I got the msg of this company.. that u have won prize.. is this information is wright or wrong
    UK
    India

I want to know detail information about this company

• Av
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Chevrolet Automobile Company - 2013 chevy cruze
    Toronto
    Ontario
    Canada
    generalmotors.ca

Tons of recalls, horrible service from dealerships. Have to keep coming back, wasting time waiting around their dealership as if your time is worthless. They close at 2 on a Saturday. Unless you don't have anything better to do with your time, don't buy from Chevrolet.