2006 Chevy Cobalt from Bill Heard Chevrolet in Columbus, Georgia / no financing company for our cobalt
My wife and I recently purchased a 2006 Chevy Cobalt from Bill Heard Chevrolet in Columbus, Georgia. We left the car lot feeling certain that we were the owners of a new car and that they were taking our trade in - a 2004 Ford Taurus. It has now been 9 weeks and they have not found a financing company for our Cobalt. They say the purchase agreement I signed want allow me to take it back. But the worst thing is that they have sold my 2004 Taurus and have not even paid it off. Capitol One is calling because they say I am 2 months behind on my payments and I thought it was paid off. I will never buy a Chevrolet automobile again.
More 2006 Chevy Cobalt from Bill Heard Chevrolet in Columbus, Georgia Complaints & Reviews
- Chevrolet 2500 hd - 6.6 duramax fuel injectors 
- Chevrolet Motors Uk Ltd, Lottery Award - fake or mreal 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - chevrolet programs & events department 
- chevrolet car - fake lootery 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - scam lottery 
- Chevrolet - for the claim of 35.5cr from chevrolet motors world wide london
- Chevrolet of Rockville, MD. - delayed servicing 
- Chevrolet - sticker price?
- Chevrolet - myself we bought a chevy trax 2017
- Chevrolet - 2104 chevrolet silverado