2005 Subaru Outback / Faulty wheel bearing
Complained of a wheel bearing failure on my 2005 Subaru Outback. My service ad adviser was named "Mike". I was charged $98.95 for the diagnosis and told that "all 4 tires cupped". No other service performed. The noise continue after the tires were replaced.
Located a recall notice on a website, contacted Subaru of McKinney and was advised to bring the car in.
Delivered the Subaru to Subaru of McKinney where the right rear wheel bearing was replaced under warranty.
More 2005 Subaru Outback Complaints & Reviews
- Glanzman Subaru - service manager 
- Subaru, Ganley Subaru - What Subaru and Ganley Subaru especially don't want you to know
- performance subaru WRX - consignment auto sale 
- Subaru Tribeca 2008 - hesitation problem since new 
- Subaru - Poor paint quality 
- Subaru Corporation - Bait and Switch
- Subaru - Unethical business practice 
- Subaru Tribeca - bad paint job on my subaru tribeca. subaru representive not cooperating with me, to get this problem resolved.
- Subaru - overly high costs 
- Subaru - body is thiner than pepsi can