2005/2008 Chevrolet Colorado / fire with one/leak with another
I purchased a 2008 Colorado LT Z71 crew cab in January of 2008 after my 2005 Colorado caught fire. I had the truck in the garage 2 weeks prior to the wheel catching on fire because the computer kept coming up abs fault. They reset the computer and sent me on my way. The axle was going out and the wheel walked and overheated the grease, catching it on fire. After fighting, I decided to purchase a new one. After one year, a leak developed in the front right side. Every time the truck is parked in my driveway and it rains hard, I get water running down the passenger side, creating a large puddle on the drivers side. The carpeting is almost always wet. My dealer is 65 miles away, so I just can't run down at lunch time. After I made it down to the service department, I was referred to their body shop. I went to Kuntz's bodyman and explained the problem. He wouldn't look at the truck. He told me I had to find out where it was leaking in and if I couldn't do anything about it then maybe he would look at it. This truck is still under warranty. I have purchased 2 brand new trucks from these people in the last 4 years and it will be the last time I purchase anything from them. I would like to lodge a complaint with GM but I cannot seem to get their website to come up. Does anybody know a contact at GM to lodge a complaint about a dealer's service?
More 2005/2008 Chevrolet Colorado Complaints & Reviews
- Chevrolet 2500 hd - 6.6 duramax fuel injectors 
- Chevrolet Motors Uk Ltd, Lottery Award - fake or mreal 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - chevrolet programs & events department 
- chevrolet car - fake lootery 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - scam lottery 
- Chevrolet - for the claim of 35.5cr from chevrolet motors world wide london
- Chevrolet of Rockville, MD. - delayed servicing 
- Chevrolet - sticker price?
- Chevrolet - myself we bought a chevy trax 2017
- Chevrolet - 2104 chevrolet silverado