2003 Volkwagon Jetta / defective water pump
I was operating my volkwagon jetta down the street from my house. Vehicle has 85000kms. Operating the vehicle on the last valid day of my 5 year powertrain warranty. Vehicle overheated.
Turned out the PLASTIC impellar on the water pump busted. VW canada only covered the water pump and not the labour. Placed a new identical water pump in my vehicle. VW advised that they would not pay the entire bill because I did not have the vehicle diagnosed on the day in question. Even though all the dealerships were closed and I wasnt able to bring my vehicle in. That is not indicated in the contract. VW further advised me that even if I brought my vehicle in the day after they would not have covered the warranty. Ultimatley means that VW does not honour their warranties.
More 2003 Volkwagon Jetta Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - defects on a new car
- Volkswagen - bahrain vw
- Volkswagen - the way I was treated racist employee
- Volkswagen - tiguan
- Volkswagen - vento