2002 Ford Escape / they dont care, so I wont care.
I have a horrible product called the "2002 Ford Escape". I paid a lot of money for this truck and take real good care of it. I follow all scheduled maintenance. But at 49K, the Transmission broke down. My repairman charged me 2,500 to repair the tranny. It was falling apart piece by piece. I am normal blue collar guy that can never afford large fixes like this but I had to.
I spoke with a Ford Customer Service guy and told him my entire story. His response was basically your on your own. He could/would not help me out. Simply ridiculous. I tried to go higher up in the food chain but found even more of a roadblock. Nobody seemed to care that their tranny's are failing and they wonder why the americans are going foreign. This is a horrible product and will encourage everyone I know to never by Ford.
They dont care, so I wont care.
More 2002 Ford Escape Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - Szott Ford
- Ford Motor Company - My 2007 ford Edge. TRANSMISSION PROBLEM
- Ford Motor Company - Lasco Ford Fenton MI
- Ford Motor Company - Dealership
- Ford Motor Company - Ford Escape