1and1.com / false charges
Falsely billed for charges on closing the account rather than renewing it. Turned over to nco financial 2 months after closing the account and believing that all fees had been cancelled when I cancelled the account. Now an 8.99 charge from 1and1 — - which I specifically asked them if there were any other charges I needed to take care of — - is being added to by a 18.95 charge for collection.
They lied to me, and now they are trying to hijack my credit score. They need to go down.
Looking into contacting the us attorneys office. This is ridiculous.
More 1and1.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1&1 Internet, Inc. - billing and collection scam 
- 1and1.com - abuse department is actually the billing department 
- Aeg Publishing - fraud marketing 
- 1and1.com - cancellation and refund policies 
- 1and1.com - refused to cancel/delete my account then sent me to collections. 
- 1and1.com - horrible cancellation process
- 1and1.com - terrible tech service
- 1and1.com - stay away 
- 1and1.com - customer service
- 1and1.com - very bad company