1800Skyride / No answer = no results = expiration

1 Kennesaw, GA, United States
Phone: 1800skyride

Still fighting with 1800skyride through the BBB. These people have a history of NOT answering phones so they don't have to give you what you pay for. THe only time they answer is if you get the BBB involved and AFTER the expiration date of your certificate. My certificate was good for 2 years. In 2 years, I tried every month to book a jump. THese managers and customer service agents change more than folks do their underwear. Of course I gave them names, etc... I did go to one particular jump site ONCE... I couldn't jump due to overcast weather. Do you know that jump site redeemed my certificate. A mistake that 1800skyride had to track down and correct. THe correction took them more than 2 months..taking it over my expiration date. However, I was told it was OK because it was not my fault. Well that was then... see, that person no longer works there of course. That person was named JOhn Dalton. He isn't there anymore so the new people act as if they see not a single note on my purchase. The controller is said to have the final say. SHE is another story. The last conversation took place just yesterday on November 25, 2008. They will STUFF the policy down your throat but ignored their role in the expiration process. A series of unanswered calls and seeming lies leaves me without a jump or money back. I say, FIND ANOTHER COMPANY to get you your extreme sports! I am still fighting it.