1800Flowers / scam and cheating
Order from 1800Flowers was not shipped as promised. Someone from 1800flowers actually called me on the day of the order and advised that it was a difficult order to fill but assured me that is would be delivered prior to Christmas. I was sending this as a Christmas gift to family out of stat. As of 12/29 the order had not been delivered. I called 1800flowers and they advised the order will NOT be filled because they could not find a remote flower shop to put the order together and deliver it. THEN why put the items out on the website and take the consumers money prior to KNOWING the items are available for shipment/delivery. And at the very least they could have told me!! I waited and waited and finally called them and then I found out the order would not be delivered. They did offer my money back. We will see if that comes through. I DO NOT recommend using 1800Flowers and I DO NOT have anything good to say about them and this was the first and LAST time I will use them!!!
More 1800Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1800Flowers - 1800flowers lied to me! 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers for mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers - flower arrangement