1800Flowers / scam and cheating

Order from 1800Flowers was not shipped as promised. Someone from 1800flowers actually called me on the day of the order and advised that it was a difficult order to fill but assured me that is would be delivered prior to Christmas. I was sending this as a Christmas gift to family out of stat. As of 12/29 the order had not been delivered. I called 1800flowers and they advised the order will NOT be filled because they could not find a remote flower shop to put the order together and deliver it. THEN why put the items out on the website and take the consumers money prior to KNOWING the items are available for shipment/delivery. And at the very least they could have told me!! I waited and waited and finally called them and then I found out the order would not be delivered. They did offer my money back. We will see if that comes through. I DO NOT recommend using 1800Flowers and I DO NOT have anything good to say about them and this was the first and LAST time I will use them!!!

Om

Comments

• Re
      23rd of Apr, 2016

I 've been a victim of 1-800 flowers also. They kept delaying and delaying, now they say that it was delivered and it is not true. The show no proofs of what they are saying. These people are cheaters.