123Print / Don't use

I was excited for my order of 250 business cards to arrive, but when they did, I was utterly upset! They were the cheapest quality I have ever seen, and the printing job was horrible! On some of my cards, you could see the lines where they were supposed to cut them. There's no way I can use these and look professional in my business. As everyone knows, business cards may sometimes be the only impression you leave on people. 123print surely left a lasting impression on me- I will never order from them again! (I highly recommend vistaprint.com. much better quality for cheaper)

Va

Comments

• Km
      5th of Mar, 2009

Agreed that 123Print.com is the WORST!

Pros: Easy to use site, competitive pricing
    Cons: Shipping, customer service

I ordered business cards which after 14 days still had not received. They sent a replacement order which would take another 14 days. After a total of 28 days since my order, I contacted them again asking for a refund. No response. Three days after that, I get an email saying that the package was delivered and no response about 1) shipment being late or 2) my dissatifaction.

USE VISTAPRINT INSTEAD!

• Di
      31st of May, 2011

This place is awful. I can't believe they're still in business. Actually, I can. It's because they refuse to give refunds on their terrible print jobs. They are straight up fraudulent, and deceitful.

Don't waste your time or money here.