Compass Bank — auto loan adding insurance fraudulently
Car Loan through Compass Bank. 1 year ago, Compass sent letter seeking proof of insurance, stating they did not know who my carrier was or that I had one. As all do know for loans at least in So Cal, that information is on the Loan Docs to the Bank.
I called my Ins. Agent. She was contacted by them as well. Huh? They didn't know I was covered, right? At that time, we both sent in the info. Have not heard from them since, well, until now.
Feb '09, I get another letter stating they don't know who my carrier is or that I have coverage. ???? The letter also states to get the info to them by Dec '08 or they will charge me $900 for "their" insurance. It's Feb '09. Again, ???? So, based on the fact we've been through this before and they've knowingly contact my agent directly before, all I can conclude is FRAUD!!!
Do not use Compass or ANY of their services. Based on all the complaints, they are guilty of fraudulent processes for all their services and offerings.
More Compass Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Bbva compass bank - frozen account
- Bbva compass bank - non-sufficient funds charges
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive nsf fee
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business!
- Compass Bank - check number 44120
- Bbva compass bank - nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive overdraft fees, unable to catch up.
- Bbva compass bank - nsf charges
- Compass VISA - unauthorized billing