Commerce BankAbetting internet fraud

C

I was a long-time Commerce bank customer here in Springfield, missouri. In reviewing my account status on the internet recently I noticed some "Pending Charges" which I had not authorized. (This was a Colonsmart scam where I paid $3.95 through Commerce for shipping of a "Free Trial" product sample, then Colonsmart immediately took my account number and started hammering me for unauthorized purchases.) I immediately went in person to my local bank to advise them of this scam, so that they could take necessary steps to protect me from this pending theft. They refused. They treated this criminal act as if it were nothing more than a routine dispute between buyer and seller over a routine and legitimate transaction. In fact, they ended up aiding and abetting the thieving ### at colonsmart.

It was like the cowboy who came across a family of settlers who had been killed by indians, all except for their teen-aged daughter, who had been raped and left naked and bruised, staked out on the ground. When the cowboy rode up she started sobbing and telling him of the atrocities she had seen and endured that day, and how thankful she was that he had arrived. The cowboy climbs down off his horse, ogles the girl's nakedness for a minute, then unbuckles his belt and drops his jeans and says, "Well, ma'am, it looks like this just ain't your day." That's Commerce Bank's attitude toward their scammed customers.