Comerica Bank — gives no reason
I had a business bank account for over a year with Comerica because they could support our California and Michigan offices. Well the time came to get an address updated and new debit cards. The Comerica rep asked me for paperwork that they lost, so I went and got the paperwork for them and then they didn't follow up. I called, called, called then finally the same reprensentative in the branch in Clarkston, Michigan answered and said she can't speak with me and the manager would call me. The manager called and said we have to terminate the relationship. I did nothing wrong, so I was very confused. I escalated the situation and everyone was the same..very short with responses and zero reason given. So we moved our account to another bank and filed a complaint with the Attorney General. I've never been treated so poorly as I was by the representatives at Comerica Bank in Clarkston, Michigan.
More Comerica Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Comerica Bank - they are idiots! 
- Comerica Bank - improper deactivation of card # 5332-4802-3463-7142 
- Comerica Bank - swindled out of my money 
- Comerica Bank - rip-off 
- Comerica Bank - trustee won't pay bills on time or not at all!
- Comerica Bank - stolen debit cards
- Comerica Bank - not recording cash deposits
- Comerica Bank - deposit not credited and overdraft fees charged
- Comerica Bank - direct deposit
- Comerica Bank - direct express gov. debit card