Comerica Bank — customer service
I am in a dispute with California regarding an vehicle they claimed was located and driven in their state during 2014. The auto was actually in Michigan and registered in MI during that period. CA incorrectly was trying to collect vehicle registration fees, plus penalties. Comerica allowed CA to levy $1, 704 out of my account. I now have no leverage to resolve the matter. When Comerica let CA take the funds, they over-drafted my account and now charging it a $6 daily over-draft fee. Comerica never informed me they were doing this. I found out when they said the account had a negative balance. By the way, I am a 30 plus year customer.
More Comerica Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Comerica Bank - they are idiots! 
- Comerica Bank - improper deactivation of card # 5332-4802-3463-7142 
- Comerica Bank - swindled out of my money 
- Comerica Bank - rip-off 
- Comerica Bank - trustee won't pay bills on time or not at all!
- Comerica Bank - stolen debit cards
- Comerica Bank - not recording cash deposits
- Comerica Bank - deposit not credited and overdraft fees charged
- Comerica Bank - direct deposit
- Comerica Bank - direct express gov. debit card