College Pro Painters — Poor Service and Sloppy Work
I hired College Pro Painters in Aug/2009 for the worst paint job ever. Poor preparation by 3 painters due to lack of training re their Manager, Andrew Segovia who was no better. Filthy drop sheets, dirty ladders, poor quality paint and brushes. Paint spilt, roller marks on several walls etc. Never cleaned up after the 2 days there as per their contract. Rushed job, was scheduled for 3 days instead of 2 as the Manager had another job for them on 3rd day. One painter stood on my fireplace to paint. It took weeks to get the manager to come back and try and repair all the damage to the walls and never did. I sent complaints to the Better Business Bureau and to the Vice President Will Macmillan who took months playing telephone tag with me and to no avail, refused to refund me for the services never provided.
Please do not not hire this company unless you need a dog house painted.
More College Pro Painters Complaints & Reviews
- College Pro Painters - Terrible experience
- College Pro Painters - Want To Lose $20k? Join College Pro!
- College Pro Painters - Terrible Experience across the board
- College Pro Painters - Incompetent idiots
- College Pro Painters - Aweful Company to work for
- College Pro Painters - Service customer contact
- College Pro Painters - Did not finish job after payment
- College Pro Home - Stay away from them
- College Pro Window Cleaning - Did not keep appointment
- College Pro Painters - bad service